Thread: Peerguardian A Riaa Trap?

How do we know PeerGuardian is doining what it is surposed to do...which is to reject ip connetions from evil companies as it claims it does. How do we know this is not a program designed by those RIAA fags that makes it so if we used it it does the opposite which lets RIAA connects to us? Also how do we know if this program is working....what if it just idles message saying it is rejecting ips and stuff?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by draqon@2 August 2003 - 05:42
    How do we know PeerGuardian is doining what it is surposed to do...which is to reject ip connetions from evil companies as it claims it does. How do we know this is not a program designed by those RIAA fags that makes it so if we used it it does the opposite which lets RIAA connects to us? Also how do we know if this program is working....what if it just idles message saying it is rejecting ips and stuff?
    How do you know if PeerGuardian really does what you say it does?

Why do you think that PG is actually a RIAA doing? Were do you get your infomation from?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Why should we trust that program? How the hell are we surpose to know if RIAA didn't make that program to make us believe that we are rejecting their connections when really we are opening the door for them?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by draqon@2 August 2003 - 05:51
    Why should we trust that program? How the hell are we surpose to know if RIAA didn't make that program to make us believe that we are rejecting their connections when really we are opening the door for them?
    Why shouldn't we trust this program? Why do you think the RIAA might of created PG to make us believe that we are rejecting their connections when really we are opening the door for them?

Did something happen to you while using PG that make you think that the RIAA was being PG? If so, please post.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I just went to this board and already theres message saying MPAA and RIAA's connections is being rejected.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by draqon@2 August 2003 - 06:03
    I just went to this board and already theres message saying MPAA and RIAA's connections is being rejected.
    I'm a BIG fan of REALITY's topic titled "Peer Guardian - The Boogie Man"

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=57006

Now not all rejected IPs are bad.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Ok, now i think I,ve definitely seen it all

Umm... closed I guess