Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] FTN

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This is more of a plea to Brandon than anything else.

I know that invites have been disabled on FTN, no need for FST members to remind me of that. I simply wanted to pour my heart out.

I've been bittorrenting for a long while now, and I have had the blessings of being invited into a number of awesome tackers. And for that, I have no one to thank more than the FST community.

Yet despite my relative success, I feel I've come up lacking. Let me explain a little...

I don't have the greatest of bandwidths out there. In fact, the only sites I've been able to create a decent buffer on were those that had generous free leech times, coupled with double and sometimes triple upload bonuses. Were it not for these special occasions, I might not be able to download my favorite TV series or those movies that my wife so wants to see.

I've had some relative success with certain sites that give you points for seeding a torrent for x amount of time. But then, those sites don't always offer the material that I'm looking for.

Thus, I'm pleading to the better side of Brandon that he hear me out.

The sites that I do tend to spend my time on have a great community atmosphere about them, and what's more, they usually also tend to have a great variety of packs. Alas, they don't always have the specific ratio details that FTN does.

FTN indeed seems to fit my profile more than any other site does. Its ratio specifications help the marginal bandwidth users like me, while at the same time offering the content that I am so avidly seeking. Add to this a tight-knit community and there is nothing more I could ask for.

If you're out there, Brandon, do listen to my heart-felt request and consider me as a possible contributor to the wonderful community and torrent site that you've created.

Sincerely,

Eric
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Those are some great reasons to get invited and you truly seem to deserve it. But on the occasion that Brandon decides that he won't give you an invite, don't go into depression, a site with the same ratio specifications as FTN is iTS. So if you don't get FTN (I'm sure you will) don't stop trying.
    o hai

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Now thats a request, good to see someone actually putting some time and thought into there post . Good luck man

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think that in the months I´ve been here I can count with the fingers of one hand well made requests, and I´m afraid that some finger will remain free.
    I know this is worthless, but I can only wish you get it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    unfortunately your request lacks timing. Brandon had a very serious point at the CR discussion at another thread, so chances that he will come and help you or any other user at this time, are slim.
    respect the man's decision, all in all, there's not much u can do. let the dust settle.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I actually read Brandon's posts before I made this request. I just wanted to show how sincere I was, despite the hard times. If it falls on deaf ears, so be it. I had to get it off my chest.
    Kindness goes a long way!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good luck mate! if Brandon consider you a good user and apreciate ur sincerity maybe will invite you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My god. That was really, really sincere. I hope Brandon sees this and makes an account for you. Seriously. I might've actually invited you myself in the event he didn't do it for you.

Good luck to you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I don't normally post publicly in these anymore but since i've disabled pm's after the recent issues i'll make a post here.

PM skizo or reality and have them forward me your email (on msn). You seem like a decent guy.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    well
    Brandon has spoken

u deserve the invite Eric
    congratulation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast