Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have a question on TT ?

BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    TT is TranceTraffic, right? Can someone tell me if this site only has the recent singles and whatnot or if there are some great albums and sets and packs etc. I see a lot of singles come out on some open signup trackers (trancebooster, in2trance, etc.) but I can't even seed back b/c there are no users. Plus I want something a bit more than just scene releases of singles.

If its that rare, I'll probably never get invited anyway, but my trance addiction is itching to know.

If someone could also compare TT to TranceRoute or Elektronik, that would be appreciated.
    The other 2 are also good...but i think in TT you can find everything in this kind of music exists.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    TT is more rare than TranceRoute or Elektronik but they're all usablle...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i have all the 3 and TT is much better than both

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks for the info. Are there lots of packs or at least full albums/discographies/sets?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yes
    i can help with TR invite if you want

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Whoa! That would be totally awesome! I sent you a PM about that.

Thanks a lot !

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    No dunson... there are a lot of albuns as well. Not only singles. I can't help you in a comparison with TranceRoute as I'm not a member but I can't imagine getting much better than this. 18500+ torrents!! Recent releases are always well seeded. As to seed back... if you have a fast connection you have no problem whatsoever. If you don't just leave it seeding for a couple of days and you'll eventually get to 1:1 or better.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    One thing that sets TT and TR apart is that TR allows userrips i.e. if You are into lossless you might find albums you are after in FLAC quality.

Apart from that both sites do have exclusives, so some thing s that you find on TR you won't find on TT and vice versa.

Also TR is trance specific for the most part, while TT is electronic music as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Thanks for the extra info. TR looks great! I'll definitely enjoy my membership there.

That's good to know about TT, because I am also a big house fan.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    One thing about TT, they were giving away invites to ppl who meet teh requirements just week ago, so many got invites, and like 70 already used theirs, so we have 8000/8000 @tm. Bad users will get pruned, but it'll take time, so next time the invites will be given out probably in 2-3 months..
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12