Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: So I just got an FTN acct...

kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    This post is still open

Let it rest fellas seriously.

I really do not get all this FTN crap anyways?? You get the same content in all the trackers I have listed below.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Its really simple and there is no need for debate since FTN doesn't allow account trading if you get caught you are disabled.

The person that really should be worried is the original owner of the account because if his info gets shared with other communities he/she could end up losing more then just the FTN account, since most sites hate account trading.
    Expect a PM from me shortly btw, since I haven't seen speed around. THS knew about about this
    We take account trading pretty seriously..
    what about invite selling/ trading ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by usersec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Wow brandon you still amaze me, with the ease you catch traders. #ftn-support is great to watch
    I am not a programmer but is it so hard to write a code which checks for an ip change?
    He does alot more than, oh noes ip change, time to ban. Its more the way he compiles a case, finding out everything from where they traded it from, their track record, etc.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Hey argyle
    You have been taken advantage of. You're obviously new to this and the dick who gave you the account knew it would be banned. I hope you learn from your mistake. Take the seedbox back. There is only 1 sure way to get and keep good trackers. Make good friends. It takes time, but is well worth it.
    cheers
    I dont know about that, he seemed like a good guy to me and I felt largely responsible as well: I was the one who made this thread as well as going into the IRC channel with the acc and a new IP (after he had just gotten the acc unbanned for me

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    the virtual suicide tag is quite accurate, couldn't have said better hehehe
    Lol I dont know about that either, there's worse people who trade seedbox access...at least I'm honest, keep my ratios up and havent traded any of my accounts or invites away.
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    This post is still open

Let it rest fellas seriously.

I really do not get all this FTN crap anyways?? You get the same content in all the trackers I have listed below.
    Haha i'm as surprised as you...I thought this thing would have died off a few pages back after brandon and I both said or sides of the story....i'm glad it could be of some entertainment to you people Thank you to those of you who stood up for me!
    To your other point: I said the same thing on about page 2 or 3. The packs looked good but there werent many seeders of anything but 0day stuff and I didnt see much that you couldnt get at RevTT, TL, etc. Maybe I dont "get" FTN, but i'm not really looking for a "community"--all I want are the torrents
    But any way....I think it's safe to let this one die now guys
    Last edited by Argyle; 02-24-2008 at 09:41 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910