Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So I just got an FTN acct...

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    meh, in retrospect, posting this thread probably wasnt the smartest thing...however i guess it's ok: by the looks of some of the other peers (people taking advantage of no ratio) I would have been a better member than them. I thought "everyone" had a seedbox there lol I guess rarity isnt everything
    No hard feelings. Truth is, you probably are a good user. However, you also have a history of trading (i has good sources). I'm sorry but I don't like traders

btw, making this post didn't do anything in regards to your acct. I check traded accts on a daily basis. I would have found you anyways.
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-23-2008 at 12:21 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol
    you are Smart man
    but only few hours
    ur account will
    Last edited by PRINCE; 02-23-2008 at 12:24 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    meh, in retrospect, posting this thread probably wasnt the smartest thing...however i guess it's ok: by the looks of some of the other peers (people taking advantage of no ratio) I would have been a better member than them. I thought "everyone" had a seedbox there lol I guess rarity isnt everything
    No hard feelings. Truth is, you probably are a good user. However, you also have a history of trading (i has good sources). I'm sorry but I don't like traders

btw, making this post didn't do anything in regards to your acct. I check traded accts on a daily basis. I would have found you anyways.
    I understand. You guys have your rules for good reasons.
    As for trading: I havent been a member of the private tracker scene for very long...I did attempt to trade when I was first starting to try to get in (never actually went through with one though, other than seedbox access). Wouldnt have traded FTN anyway though: i'm only after 4 (now 3 ) trackers and i'm set.
    Last edited by Argyle; 02-23-2008 at 12:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Crabtastic
    Bad boys, Bad boys - watcha gonna do when they come for u..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

I understand. I havent been a member of the private tracker scene for very long...I did attempt to trade when I was first starting to try to get in (never actually went through with one though, other than seedbox access). Wouldnt have traded FTN anyway though, i'm only after 4 (now 3 ) trackers and i'm set.
    What people say and people do don't always end up on the same page if you know what I mean. FTN isn't just a torrenet site that you can trade/buy your way into. Wish I could trust you, and on different circumstances (like you not cheating your way in) things might have been different.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    So you just got a ban...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    lol
    you are Smart man
    but only few hours
    ur account will
    +111111

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I understand. I havent been a member of the private tracker scene for very long...I did attempt to trade when I was first starting to try to get in (never actually went through with one though, other than seedbox access). Wouldnt have traded FTN anyway though, i'm only after 4 (now 3 ) trackers and i'm set.
    What people say and people do don't always end up on the same page if you know what I mean. FTN isn't just a torrenet site that you can trade/buy your way into. Wish I could trust you, and on different circumstances (like you not cheating your way in) things might have been different.
    lol I guess that's where patience would come in handy, but considering the swarms of people trying to get in there and my lack of it, "cheating" seemed the best option

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Brandon has a point. The torrenting community is founded upon the concept "sharing is caring", and sharing should be free and torrent sites should not be used as barters in trades or even worse, sales. Torrent sites are visual communities and if you trade your way in, it diminishes the purpose of torrent communities which is essentially, all about making friends and sharing contents to each other.

To the OP, try and be active and helpful around torrent forums and IRC. If you look out for fellow members, people ought to befriend with you and like you. Being personally invited by a friend to a tracker is a totally different feeling than having "traded your way in".

That's my 2 cents.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast