Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: so this is why half of the good trackers closed their invites...

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Wait people are paying that much for waffles..

checks waffles accounts for how many invites I got...$800 worth

you don't have dupe accounts, do you fatty?
    oh does it have to be anymore obvious....well if some one else (preferably traders) have $800 worth invites then he is a collector and a disgrace to filesharing community,he is depriving some one of an oppurtunity to use waffles...oh if its some one else [like fatcat69] "you don't have dupe accounts, do you fatty?" [with a happy emoticon] everything is cool he knows a lot of influentual people on ITS and probably other communities he can have as many accounts as he wants...its nothing personal fatcat69,hope you dont mind me giving an example
    Last edited by stitched; 02-23-2008 at 05:57 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Tubby has a lot of accounts on waffles. I saw many tomcats lurking...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

oh does it have to be anymore obvious....well if some one else (preferably traders) have $800 worth invites then he is a collector and a disgrace to filesharing community,he is depriving some one of an oppurtunity to use waffles...oh if its some one else [like fatcat69] "you don't have dupe accounts, do you fatty?" [with a happy emoticon] everything is cool he knows a lot of influentual people on ITS and probably other communities he can have as many accounts as he wants...its nothing personal fatcat69,hope you dont mind me giving an example
    lol of course it's not ok for anyone to have dupe accounts without the permission of site staff, regardless of who he is..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I presume that's you.
    Is that a hypothetical question?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Notice how that idiot has no feedback after almost 3 years.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I presume that's you.
    Is that a hypothetical question?
    Obviously!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Your welcome to disscuss this here but we dont allow links like this to be posted.
    The link has been removed and be sure to read the Board Rules for the site...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/boardrules/

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Back on topic.

I have seen F*** and F** invites sell for $380 and $350 on ebay. Current price before invites stopped was $38. Even seen a "brandon" selling F** on another site before that site stopped torrent invite/account sales, always wondered if that was really him and if he would sell me one!

Supply and demand. Too many users want F*** and F**, yet instead of allowing more people in they cut off invites. This is a problem of their own making: the payment for a F** account is high enough to tempt some people who see a way to make easy money from something that has no intrinsic value to them. These are people who would not normally be tempted.

To say that invites to top sites are free is untrue. I want a F** or F*** invite, how do I get it? No one I know admits to having it. Beg for it? No chance. Trade for it? Too risky. Buy an invite? I have thought about it. I have donated to sites for no real benefit to me, 30gigs upload credit and a stupid star, why not just pay Brandon $20 and get a no risk F** instead?

As an aside, I would have thought sites like this would have been of some concern:
    http://www.inviteshare.com/browse.php
    scroll down to F** and have a look. (Not a link to a sale/auction site)

Oh, and the highest price I have seen for a torrent account was $920 for **-*. Funniest was demonoid 1.8tb buffer for $145 about a week before they closed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Wait people are paying that much for waffles..

/me checks waffles accounts for how many invites I got...$800 worth

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I admit, If someone offered me $1 Million for all my Private torrent accounts, well... screw you guys I'm taking the million.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast