Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: disabled acc in waffles what to do

Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I don't have a waffles account but most sites have a support channel on there irc which doesn't need any type of password/key.

to register with there server you need to do the following.

/msg nickserv register <your email> <your-password>

without the <> of course and I cant remeber if its your email first then your password or the other way around.

Then next time you join you just have to identify yourself to the server by putting in the command below.

/msg nickserv IDENTIFY <your-password>

I been meaning to make a xchat users guide for connecting to IRC I probably should get on it.

DKedit: Bah took to long typing this
    thanks for the clarification

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I been meaning to make a xchat users guide for connecting to IRC I probably should get on it.
    Another easy to use client for those new to IRC and far simpler to set up than Mirc is Icechat, it has a simple interface but is more user friendly than xchat ( I have used both along with the chatzilla firefox addon -which is great for connecting to java chat links ) and of course Mirc, although Mirc is powerful it is definitely not an app that is easy to get your head around. If you are struggling with IRC one of these alternatives will get you up and going much quicker.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    Hi,

how can I reach waffles support regarding my disabled account ? I just tried to go to irc but I can't enter #waffles.fm because it requested that I should be registered user. What about disabled users ?
    Any thoughts ?
    Thanks.
    you fail at irc and don't deserve your account back
    Innocent until proven guilty.

As soon as we see someone with disabed acc U assoume gulty... well trackers wrong some times u know!

I don't know the OP and if u did cheat then ur acc was deservedly disabled but if not good luck. But I hate twats that jump the gun even if the person in question is gulty!
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post

As soon as we see someone with disabed acc U assoume gulty... well trackers wrong some times u know!

I don't know the OP and if u did cheat then ur acc was deservedly disabled but if not good luck. But I hate twats that jump the gun even if the person in question is gulty!
    In the tracker's world, it is the opposite:
    GUILTY until proven innocent.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

thanks for your opinion and others.
    I just reached waffles support and everything figured out.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post

Ah ur wrong there mate to a certain extent In some tracker's worlds as U say but not ALL.

You know it works both ways with trackers/staff and members.... we try work together to make it the place we want it to be. I'm lucky to be part of some excellent trackers bot high and low level not that it makes any differance what so ever. But time and time again I see people turn up at IRC help on many trackers and get there acc back and the staff are quite helpful........ then again I see some innocent guy's ask for help on forums and right away members jump downw their throat with guilty accusation's right from the start. Not right in my opinion. Usually if the guy is guilty a staff member from the tracker comes out and shames them fairly quick and thats fair enough but it's the quick judgement from the members that is wrong EVEN if the guy is guilty. *Innocent til proven guilty* is my motto....

And glad u got it sorted OP and I hope the outcome was good

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post

Ah ur wrong there mate to a certain extent In some tracker's worlds as U say but not ALL.

You know it works both ways with trackers/staff and members.... we try work together to make it the place we want it to be. I'm lucky to be part of some excellent trackers bot high and low level not that it makes any differance what so ever. But time and time again I see people turn up at IRC help on many trackers and get there acc back and the staff are quite helpful........ then again I see some innocent guy's ask for help on forums and right away members jump downw their throat with guilty accusation's right from the start. Not right in my opinion. Usually if the guy is guilty a staff member from the tracker comes out and shames them fairly quick and thats fair enough but it's the quick judgement from the members that is wrong EVEN if the guy is guilty. *Innocent til proven guilty* is my motto....

And glad u got it sorted OP and I hope the outcome was good
    In this case I an glad to be proven wrong. there is hope after all.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    There is hope alright, if ur innocent that is

If ur guilty u get banned and ur head smacked off a wall like this guy>>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12