Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Newzbin invite please

@kraven
    increase your the number of posts that you have and proves that you actually contributes something to this forum, and i'll give you an invite and that's a promise

@damo1981
    no offense damo1981, you've been here longer than me- and i'm barely paying my dues to this community- but i still could count the number of posts that you have just with my hands + most of your post are asking for invites, so i dont think you actually have the intention to stick around in this community, so sorry mate, hopefully someone else would be generous enough to give you one

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    PM me your email address and an invite shall follow..

I have 5 invites remaining.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by switch View Post

you do know that newzbin is going to hold you responsible for all the accounts that are created based on the invites that you giave out right??

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    what are they going to do? yell at him? they gave him the invites for a reason why shouldn't he use them?

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeemirth View Post

you do know that newzbin is going to hold you responsible for all the accounts that are created based on the invites that you giave out right??
    They are only really concerned about people using false credit card info. I'd rather be kind and take the risk; in the end I have access to friends newzbin accounts (they don't really care about account sharing).

I'd prefer to bring a bit of business their way as long as people who ask for accounts actually use them.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    i know i haven't posted much bungee im not a big poster on forums yet when i do i try to help or offer things to the community, i count 2 post here that you made that i consider spam,if i ever get invites that people are interested in i won't hesitate to give them out, im just glad some people are willing to give the new members a chance thanks, damo1981

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    RoboFace's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Thank You switch..

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    I'd like an invite, but I'm pretty new to the whole usenet and filesharing thing all together.. I started when they disconnected my cable, and I found that this was a lot cheaper than $200/mo. (LOL)... Now that it's back on, I'd rather download.. go figure! Plus, I'm trying to find everything I missed! I'm currently looking for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Disc 2... any suggestions?

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry_101 View Post
    I'd like an invite, but I'm pretty new to the whole usenet and filesharing thing all together.. I started when they disconnected my cable, and I found that this was a lot cheaper than $200/mo. (LOL)... Now that it's back on, I'd rather download.. go figure! Plus, I'm trying to find everything I missed! I'm currently looking for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Disc 2... any suggestions?
    you dont need newzbin to look for new stuff check out the nzb index section first before making any request, b/cthis show is most likely gonna be available there

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    talamod
    hi there,

i'm new to newsgroups and have just learned about nzb files. i would like to try out newzbin too and ask if somebody could share an invite to newzbin with me.

thanks

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast