Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Newzbin invite please

The title says it all really.

I'm on *all* of the private torrent sites, but am keen to get back into the newsgroup scene.
    I'm happy using my old school techniques, but I'd love to give newzbin a proper try.
    I'm sure that I dabbled with it a while back, but there seems to be no record of any account.

+++ EDIT +++

Invite received. Thanks.

I tacked on a request to an earlier post, but it seems to be gone. I think it may be because the title was a bit confusing. if I'm out of line then accept my apologies in advance.
    Last edited by beeboy; 04-25-2008 at 08:13 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    PM with e-mail and for anyone else who has been here for longer than a month and has more than 0 posts (90% of the PMs I get) just pm with e-mail.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    What there are private NB sites too, damn Im a f*ckin no0b at this!!! Fug is the offer still open?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Detale one left pm me if you need one. Well until they give me five more which should be any day now.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    could i get an invite please, damo1981

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    hey all, has anyone a spare Newzbin invite that i could have, thanks damo1981

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    not only you
    Check my blog with stuff

www.baniak1987.blogspot.com

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i got the invite for free! but you need to buy credit when you get in!! that means the site itself is not free

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    yeah its the invite im after and yes i know it costs afterwards, if anyone has one spare i'd be more than grateful , damo1981

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    kravenn
    Hey guys could i have an invite to would really appreciate it and know i have to buy credits.

Thanks

Kravenn

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast