Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: are people really allowed to give their accounts away?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1728 View Post
    Trading should not occur in any way. But that's not why I'm making a post here. It's about stoi. Blackcats-games is an awesome site with excellent, helpful staff. The only weak link is stoi, the owner. You, stoi, has been an amazing influence and support to this site since ever [I've hear stories way back] but lately you've become an arsehole, mainly to common users like me. And now you've even banned me for the sole reason that I got hacked. Even though I took back my account, and sealed it shut against further hack attempts, with the help of the BCG staff you disabled my account with 'scamming' as a reason. WTF stoi, seriously. If you are as paranoid and whacky recently as I hear you are you should just chill out and instead you're taking it up on users like me. Shame, just shame.
    An other account that is 'hack'

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Stoi. You, sir, were wrong and you made a mistake but no, you will not admit that. Instead you called me a liar and didn't even want to hear me out. Good luck on your future endeavours, you will need it.

Edit:

@TP635
    What are you insinuating? I made a mistake by making the password easily-hackable even by dictionaryhacking, that's my error I admit. After a couple of hours I changed the password and a person from the staff helped me do the rest, a very helpful person. Days later stoi bans me for 'scamming'. Very cute. Btw, it's spelled 'another' not 'an other'. Oh, and it's 'hacked' :>
    Last edited by Jay1728; 02-25-2008 at 04:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why will i need any luck??

you account has got 4 different Ips on it in the last week alone.

3 from the USA on different ISPs, 1 from the UK and then a lot of yours from PL.

now 1 hack i could have understood, 2 hacks maybe, but 4. come on (i know you only claimed 2 but the IPs listed does not claim that).

I got a report on here that you Scammed someone in a giveaway for BCG on your other account, that has been banned from here as well btw, Trivium.

Now your claiming all innocent.

If i find out in the near future that you are not Trivium then i will hold my hands up and apologize, but.. you will not get your account back after what you said in IRC even though i wasnt even in IRC at the time.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay1728 View Post
    Stoi. You, sir, were wrong and you made a mistake but no, you will not admit that. Instead you called me a liar and didn't even want to hear me out. Good luck on your future endeavours, you will need it.

Edit:

@TP635
    What are you insinuating? I made a mistake by making the password easily-hackable even by dictionaryhacking, that's my error I admit. After a couple of hours I changed the password and a person from the staff helped me do the rest, a very helpful person. Days later stoi bans me for 'scamming'. Very cute. Btw, it's spelled 'another' not 'an other'. Oh, and it's 'hacked' :>
    Even someone as new to torrenting as TP635 can spot 'it' . Stoi can see 'it' with his eyes closed.

ps: thanks for the spellcheck; that I owe you one beer ......

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I am not Trivium [whoever he was/is], I did not scam/try to scam anyone, ever. You probably will find out that I was and am innocent but it will not change the fact that you acted foolishly and you did not want to listen to my explanations. My outburst on IRC was only because of my emotions at that time and I am not ashamed. I still believe that the staff does a good job and you decayed from a position of a person holding all the cards and mantaining peace and order on the site to a role of a... hell knows who.
    Off to bed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    4 different Ips i see a
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Jay: You sound pathetic. I'm not a member at BCG and I don't really have a need for any games besides COD4. But if I was more of a gamer, I'd be dying to get in if only because of how stoi represents the site on these forums. I'm sure there are more deserving prospective users that would enjoy it much more than I could, so I wouldn't bother. But it is quite clear that you won't be missed at BCG. That evidence is pretty damning and your story is rather implausible, so I hope you get whatever emotional satisfaction you can out of attacking the admin here, because it is readily apparent that you will get nothing more.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    shmicko's Avatar got cookie? BT Rep: +4
    would you give your credit card details to a friend? or random fst member?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Obviously this will vary from tracker to tracker, but in general are you allowed to give away an account to a tracker? Or is this what all the FST veterans were debating over with the community rep rank being eliminated? Like, its not really allowed, but people do it anyway?

I'm just curious what this is all about.
    from the tracker point of view it doesn't matter if you give away or trade an account. fact is, that an account changes hands and this is against the rules.
    why should they care what you got in return for it?

from your inviter point of view it is a betrayal. he invited you - and only you. he invited you because you are a good person and he trusted you.
    now all over sudden his invitee is a total stranger that he never wanted to be on the tracker. by giving away accounts you put your inviter in a helpless deperate situation. you abuse the trust he put in you with the lame excuse to "help" others.
    your inviter doesn't give a shit who you wanna help or how many rep points you will get. he wanted you to use your account, that's why he invited you.

if you take an account you also take another person's identity. you will have to duck and cover the whole time before you finally get banned.

to put it in a nutshell:

if you don't use or like an account anymore, delete it or leave it to be automatically disabled.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    so if any one traded invites not accounts and the tracker staff find this out then they wont ban or disable both this invite trader and this person who have been invited?
    Last edited by supper; 02-25-2008 at 06:15 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast