Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solution 4 All Problems<read!>

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by xoen@2 August 2003 - 12:11
    i have universal solution 4 all problems with new kazaa 2.40 and 2.41.

Uninstall it,and install kazaa 2.10 ++.

THEN CHANGE PORT TO NEW KAZAA PORT ->2271.

Try it and say if it works.

4 me do.
    That could be one solution - But I have another one that has proved to work a lot better, if people are willing to take it seriously.

If you ever have a problem and you think it&#39;s/blame it on Kazaa Lite, just do the following - Close your eyes, take deep breathes and disconnect yourself from your senses, from everything around you and especially from your emotions. Have you disconnected yourself from everything? Good - Now think about what your problem is again, and answer this...

What the f*** would you say if someone else bitched about the same thing and you have to go through with it around 10 times almost every bloody day&#33;

Most of the problems are PICNICs (Problem In Chair, Not In Computer) - Read the FAQ, use the Search facility, and THEN ask if you can&#39;t find your problem solved anywhere.

If you can&#39;t be bothered to read to get the solution, don&#39;t expect us to write said solution more than once

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by xoen@2 August 2003 - 12:11
    i have universal solution 4 all problems with new kazaa 2.40 and 2.41.

Uninstall it,and install kazaa 2.10 ++.

THEN CHANGE PORT TO NEW KAZAA PORT ->2271.

Try it and say if it works.

4 me do.
    did that but then i got kazaas own startpage and kazaa was asking for the danged updates.
    i installed the new version of k-lite again but this time without kl-extensions and OOOPS .it works perfect again and everybodys´s happy the many extensions can be a problem for those who use old pc´s like me. by the way i wouldn´t recommend anybody to download any versions of kazaa ore kazaa-lite from the searchwindow because the danger of getting a virus is REALLY BIGGG

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ah the capital a great place to be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12