View Poll Results: Souuld acct trades be allowed @ FST?

Voters
479. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

230 48.02%
  • No

249 51.98%
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Acct trades be allowed here?

grander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I vote NO!

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE AWAY ACCOUNTS OR INVITE PEOPLE - DO IT! NOBODY IS PUSHING YOU TO START THOSE GIVEAWAYS. QUIT ACTING OR GO TO HOLLYWOOD, NOT HERE.
    I respect everybody who gives away invites and accounts to people searching for them. But i also respect acting gentle/ polite (if you know what i mean). If somebody does something what's not correct for me - i will ask him to do this again correctly. I will not show him fingers, act like a baby.
    And some rules what people create with their giveaways are horrible. Do you want me to die for those invites? To sell my organs maybe? To scream and shout for it? Thera is a lot of sites for trades. Do you really don't know? What about forum.torrentfreak and RealPoor, you can trade there.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    No. It is against the rules of the tracker. Furthermore when you use someone elses account you assume their identity, good and bad, and people think you're someone else. The inviter could also easily get in trouble, besides that you're betraying the place that's supossed to be your new home

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A big resounding NO from me.

I'm with Polarbear on this one. Not only does it violate tracker rules (which should be enough in and of itself) but it also hurts what a tracker stands for in general. Those who approve of account trading, in my mind, don't give a crap about the tracker itself.

How do you think it makes someone like Stoi or Brandon feel when they see people trade their hard work for something else, in hopes to "move up the ladder?" So many people take for granted the time and effort admins put into a site to make it what it is.
    Kindness goes a long way!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    trackers invites should not be traded, let alone accounts.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I wouldn't have seen this poll if I hadn't notice Benchez had posted last in this forum on the previous BT page, I was curious as to what he posting in, as I hardly ever visit here any more.

It needs to be mirrored on the main BT forum, with only voting once as the pre-requisite for voting of course, so that others that don't venture in here any more also get the chance to vote, it affects the whole BT forum, not just the invites forum.

Watch all the class newbs vote yes, and the rest no.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sure NO
    i think that big mistake when any one try trade accounts

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol, this is by far the WORST place to ask this question... ur posting in a trading forum whether or not acct trading should be allowed. Who u think looks at this forum section the most?

That's like me going to bar and asking if alcohol should be served.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Never traded.. But if someone has a great giveaway for a account it decieves some members here, i do not know if it is a mod from the track looking for good member's or not, if not i do not agree with Account giveaway's done such as guess my name-ect, You can post up the best proofs but some new member will win? I will not really participate in them anymore because of this..Staff here and at the specific track should decide. Some track's do not care @ all ,other's are no joke with that!
    Last edited by pone44; 02-24-2008 at 08:27 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    lol, this is by far the WORST place to ask this question... ur posting in a trading forum whether or not acct trading should be allowed. Who u think looks at this forum section the most?

i was thinking the same: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...trading-280391

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

LOL good point, this one really made me laugh

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast