View Poll Results: Souuld acct trades be allowed @ FST?

Voters
479. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

230 48.02%
  • No

249 51.98%
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Acct trades be allowed here?

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    I vote NO!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The results indicate otherwise though. Very close so far.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i said yes , no problem in this ...in real life , if any country has much of some kinds of any commodity it trade it with the other country . we shouldn't buy every invite we need and then we find it not suitable for us , so what will i do ? sure will trade it as soon as i don't use it .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Accounts are personal. They were given to you by a friend, or someone that trusted you and wanted to share with YOU.. You do not own the account, which is why you can be disabled at any time for any reason.. Therefore technically you do not have the right to give that account away for any reason.

Should it be allowed? No. Not respectfully at least unless FST wants a lot of enemies who have a lot of influence. Should you FST users want FST to allow it? I would say no.. Why? It creates a hostile environment, and with the recent changes in certain deals made between FST and other staff, there's already an underground staff link that's now effectively trading your (yes, you users) info, including your IP's, your emails, etc. In the long run, this is a bad thing because pretty soon even invite traders will be easily caught and then you also will be pissed off when a trade goes bad and you get nothing out of it.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    No, account trading should not be permitted for reasons others have and most likely will articulate much better than me. I just want to add a few points to what others will surely be said, and direct it to those members who are contemplating which way to vote in this thread. Try to think about the future when they vote - what kind of FST they want to be part of:

* Do you want to see tracker staff here on FST, hanging around with everyone and helping people or do you want them to feel hurt and alienated?
    * Are you ready to be hunted down by trackers' staff just because you're an FST member, because that's the way this is going lately since the whole CR issue started, in case you haven't been paying attention.
    * Do you want to endorse an approach that cultivates breaking tracker rules, cheating and scamming, or would you rather hold your head up high and be considered a valuable member of a community?

This is your chance to make FST better, more friendly and close to the tracker communities which it is supposed to support. This is a chance to return FST to the days when it was a respectable forum where people could get to almost any tracker they wanted just by proving themselves as valuable members here.

So, do you want FST to become just another trading forum or do you want to make it a great forum?
    Last edited by pro267; 02-24-2008 at 08:34 PM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Accounts are personal. They were given to you by a friend, or someone that trusted you and wanted to share with YOU.. You do not own the account, which is why you can be disabled at any time for any reason.. Therefore technically you do not have the right to give that account away for any reason.

Should it be allowed? No. Not respectfully at least unless FST wants a lot of enemies who have a lot of influence. Should you FST users want FST to allow it? I would say no.. Why? It creates a hostile environment, and with the recent changes in certain deals made between FST and other staff, there's already an underground staff link that's now effectively trading your (yes, you users) info, including your IP's, your emails, etc. In the long run, this is a bad thing because pretty soon even invite traders will be easily caught and then you also will be pissed off when a trade goes bad and you get nothing out of it.
    +1
    you say everything nothing to more add

btw my vote also goes for NO not only for acc trading and invite trading too since invites meant to be free and to invite only that you know and trust
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 02-24-2008 at 08:37 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    No, account trading should not be permitted for reasons other have and will articulate much better than me. I just want to add a few points to what others will surely say, and this is intended for those who are contemplating which way to vote in this thread. Try to think about the future when they vote - what kind of FST they want to be part of:

* Do you want to see tracker staff here on FST, hanging around with everyone and helping people or do you want them to feel hurt and alienated?
    * Are you ready to be hunted down by trackers' staff just because you're an FST member, because that's the way this is going lately since the whole CR issue started, in case you haven't been paying attention.
    * Do you want to endorse an approach that cultivates breaking of tracker rules, cheating and scamming, or would you rather hold your head up high and be considered a valuable member of a community?

This is your chance to make FST better, more friendly and close to the tracker communities which it is supposed to support. This is a chance to return FST to the days when it was a respectable forum where people could get to almost any tracker they wanted just by proving themselves as valuable members here.

So, do you want FST to become just another trading forum or do you want to make it a great forum?
    right on brother. that's the spirit i'm talking about.

VOTE NO - and there will be more staff giveaways again

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

i concur that, but it's unfortunate that staffers are logging personal details of members without telling us?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    bataya's Avatar ☆Red Star Forever☆ BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    No!
    there is no unconquerable fortress, there is only good and bad conquerors...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    lol, this is by far the WORST place to ask this question... ur posting in a trading forum whether or not acct trading should be allowed. Who u think looks at this forum section the most?

That's like me going to bar and asking if alcohol should be served.
    I thought the same thing. by the way, bacardi black please!

and BTW, my vote was NO

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast