Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: academy award winner for best picture

mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I thought this movie is OK, some good acting but otherwise not spectacular.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    stas
    "Katyń" - the best

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    rigged? hardly. do u know the amount of money that studios spend to promote their movies and get oscar nominations? the acting was fantastic and probably won by a slim margin over "there will be blood"

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    No country for old man sucked as hell for me. Ending is just=W T F

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This movie its winner of the Oscar for first photos of the movies, when the car police its gonne for the way of the desert

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +1
    it was good film

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    it was a very good movie....but it didn't deserved that Oscar...just my opinion..

there were other good movies .better than this one.... i was surprised when i saw that this movie won the oscar...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by suppie727 View Post
    rigged? hardly. do u know the amount of money that studios spend to promote their movies and get oscar nominations? the acting was fantastic and probably won by a slim margin over "there will be blood"

isnt the best actor(male/female) category for acting? shouldnt best picture have more to do with the actual movie itself?

i just didnt see anything special in the movie worthy of an oscar....but then again i hardly ever do. most of the movies that either get nominated or win are boring crap anyways. i guess this was just another.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Ever since movie making became about test screenings and product placement no major studios release anything great.Almost all of the interesting stuff is done independently.About No Country,some people believe that nihilism equals art and that's not true.I like the Coen's much better when they lighten up.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING
    This was one of the most fantastic movies I've ever seen. I have never before seen a director so effectively use silence as a tool to convey suspense. They way the antagonist is portrayed is absolutely brilliant.

NCFOM is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast