Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downloadin Games

u could i have a magic swap discs 1 for cd one dvd (well im waitin for it in the mail)

so i no i can play dvd games but where do i get real 1.1 compies of dvd on the net for free

2. Games   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok im only going to say this one more time, you CAN NOT play 1:1 DVD copies with the swap disc method, you need a messiah 2 chip to play them, it will play original DVD games but not 1:1 copies. for backups it will only play cdr rips, i should know ive got a swap disc and im definately thinking of getting a Messiah 2.0 chip as some CDR games dont run even with the swap disc trick, like starsky and hutch but the same disc worked with a Messiah 2.0 chip.

and if you do want 1:1 copies then you will have to use Bittorrent, as Kazaa/K++ is atrocious for Console games in general.

stoi

3. Games   -   #13
    doesnt ps2 dvd-r backup copies and imports mean the same thing as have a 1.1 copy of a ps2 dvd im not tryin to disrespect u i juss dont wanna open up ma ps2 and put a chip i was reely lookin forward to the slide card and swap disc

4. Games   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah it does, but whoever told you the swap trick will play them are lying through their back teeth, it will play (most) cdr versions bit not dvd 1:1 backups. maybe they have a new version out that will do this, but im very sceptical. your best bet is to just get a messiah 2 ship installed and then you can play any backup game without any hassle of putting a boot disc in first, this isnt a problem if you only have 2 or 3 games, but if you have 400 games it gets a bit tediuos.

stoi

5. Games   -   #15
    this is where i foun the 2 discs but if u look on google for swap magic 2.0 u will find a alot

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    wow this guy is a true noob !
    i can give u and advice

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
    • BUY A MODCHIP
    • DOWNLOAD ONLY CD GAMES NO DVD
    • BURN THEM
    • ENJOY
    </span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12