Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If There is a rule which be called Inactive.....

Sekai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    regarding parking accounts, is there a limit of how long i can have my account parked before it gets disabled? say for example i will be gone for 3 months in the summer.. would that be ok if the accounts are parked?
    From what I've seen, you usually have around 60-1xx days after you've parked your account. You could always ask a friend to login
    into your accounts every once and a while.

I wouldn't mind takin care of dem rare accounts for ya.
    >__>
    <__<

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post
    regarding parking accounts, is there a limit of how long i can have my account parked before it gets disabled? say for example i will be gone for 3 months in the summer.. would that be ok if the accounts are parked?
    From what I've seen, you usually have around 60-1xx days after you've parked your account. You could always ask a friend to login

>__>
    <__<
    lol, thanks for caring! .. yeah well i won't be without computer access for all that time so i'd be able to login every now and then.. no traffic though..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sekai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post

>__>
    <__<
    lol, thanks for caring! .. yeah well i won't be without computer access for all that time so i'd be able to login every now and then.. no traffic though..
    If you're worried about losing your account you can rent a server so that you can download from wherever you'll be.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

iPlay will boot you if you don't use the tracker, no matter how many times you log in, and then ignore any pleas for help & assistance.
    yeah, don't think so because i sent you like 5 messages explaining the situation

this rule isn't new on iPLAY, and it was listed on the rules page (the one you can read now also without having an account) long time ago ... the only difference is that since a month ago accounts are being disabled by the system not deleted anymore...which is kinda like the same thing for you
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Last edited by xtonart; 01-22-2016 at 12:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by xtonart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post

yeah, don't think so because i sent you like 5 messages explaining the situation

this rule isn't new on iPLAY, and it was listed on the rules page (the one you can read now also without having an account) long time ago ... the only difference is that since a month ago accounts are being disabled by the system not deleted anymore...which is kinda like the same thing for you
    Is there a download/upload rule and FAQ on the list?
    check under "main rules" and "downloading rules" in rules.php

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Last edited by xtonart; 01-22-2016 at 12:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Or the easiest solution is just make forum post asking these question at the tracker in question. Honestly I don't think any tracker would mind and its always best to ask when you are not sure of something.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Yes, it is.

Main Rules - Breaking these rules will get you banned

(New) Accounts that have zero activity (0 bytes uploaded and 0 bytes downloaded) after being a member for 30 days will be disabled automatically by the system.
    (New) Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtonart View Post
    Is there a download/upload rule and FAQ on the list?
    Live long and prosper.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Although some trackers will ban you for being inactive, others may reduce the facilities depending on your usage.

Example- Some sites will reduce the max number of simultaneous downloads if your usage is under a certain threshold. It really depends on the tracker as many have said before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast