Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for F***

Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    there are much better sites than f***

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    So many people talking out of their ass in this thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    beyond what others have said thats a terrible offer. you think someone with f*** doesnt have those sites you listed there?
    , on a side note, only about 100 people on that entire site can request invites (not counting VIPS) and those are people that have dedicated so much time and effort to uploading stuff, I can assure you they are not traders.
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 02-27-2008 at 04:55 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    beyond what others have said thats a terrible offer. you think someone with f*** doesnt have those sites you listed there?
    Im going to agree big time...

all the sites you listed, any user can get within 10 minutes here in the forums.

When I was a noob here at FST, my first request was revtt and I got so many pms from people even though I was a complete noob.

lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You guys don't understand, people at F*** are invited because they don't trade and are quality members. When will people realize that there aren't traders on F***? If there are, they'll both be caught and banned after the trade, including the person who traded his F*** account away. It's a waste of time to try and buy yourself into a priceless place.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i saw someone show proofs that he donated to many sites got f***

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    shmicko's Avatar got cookie? BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Im going to agree big time...

all the sites you listed, any user can get within 10 minutes here in the forums.

When I was a noob here at FST, my first request was revtt and I got so many pms from people even though I was a complete noob.

lol
    Well you must be one cool cat, I gave away invites and when i asked for Bitmetv no one gave a crap.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I don't trade, I'm a good member here and I can't even get into f***. I know I stated that I don't need anymore sites (Which I really don't). I probably never will see f*** (Not cause i'm not a quality member). It's just too underground. You have no chance. Most BT trackers despise traders period. My first request was a disaster and a turning point for me. It was for f***. I was also very new to BT (Out of Oink) I would try to find an alternative site (without trading). Just make good honest friends.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    thats hard to get man
    very hard

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    Nothing is impossible...hope some sweetheart will help me!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast