Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for a seedbox

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLF View Post
    I have VERY bad experience with Hosting IE, bad support (6-8 hours for a reboot) and bad hardware. They installed bad RAM and CPU in a box I had with them, causing me to lose 10 days, they just said things like that happen and didn't want to give me the days extra.

Now I have RapidSwitch which is in a totally different league, 10-15 min. reboot time and all in all very nice support. And their boxes are very stable.

Every hosting ie box I have set up (about 20 over the past 4 months) has been moving at 11mb/s and never has had any issues.

I can verify most of them do that because I see the upload stats for these users and they put every other box...except for maybe OvH to shame.

I had vectoral for 2 months, and it sucked.

I recommend OvH or hosting ie over any of the other providers...

unless your mr. money bucks and can afford leaseweb.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShark View Post
    i tried in the last 6 month about 3 major company's

hosting ie - i tried their vps , and my upload speed on torrentleech was 200kb/s
    You must have had something set up wrong, or were on a dead torrent bc I have never had any issue whatsoever with hosting ie. In 2 days, I saw 3 users with hosting ie vps's move almost 1TB each.

in two days....thats an average of 5.7mb/s
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-27-2008 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hi!!
    Are 256MB enough to start with a win vps seedbox?

Thank you very much!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have 2 from here good price's ask for more and get more thats what i did http://www.tzulo.com/
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12