Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad News For Swedish File Sharers....

Originally posted by basics@2 August 2003 - 19:21
    not sure how there gonna police it because u can actually send files in windows xp!!

they apparently gonna outlaw actually owning a p2p program tho, so if u had kazaa et al u would be commiting an offence, punishable by up to a 2 year prison term.
    Exactly, you can send files thru AIM and most IM programs, IRC, you can use FTPs, newsgroups, you can even use e-mail in a pinch. This law is pointless and stupid.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No, it wasn't pointless. I was stating I don't really care, thats what I said I read the article if its not in the U.S. then not my problem.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    u not allowed to download at all???????? crazy just crazy

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by Gre1@2 August 2003 - 20:40
    No, it wasn't pointless. I was stating I don't really care, thats what I said I read the article if its not in the U.S. then not my problem.
    this is a revelation...an american who doesn't care about anyone else...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well, I should rephrase that its not that i don&#39;t care. That is messed up though cause if they do that there people here might get the same idea so I take back what I said about not caring.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    hope they dont make u president.................bomb them os shit i didnt mean that .....can u unbomb them now please?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    btw it was a pointless comment to us.

you dont have to post everything u think of in ur head..........doesnt look like much tho

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Sweden sux&#33; Finland rulz&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12