Thread: Vcd 2 Divx

I just want 2know is it possible 2 change a VCD movie into DivX... I just got a rare horror of E-bay but it's in VCD format but i want 2 put it in DivX 2 share on Kazaa....

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    yeah just get the mpeg2 version off virtualdub load it in to ther set it to direct stream copy then save it as a avi file that should work
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yeah just get the mpeg2 version off virtualdub load it in to ther set it to direct stream copy then save it as a avi file that should work
    Thanks man.... i will try that.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U should just leave it as vcd and share like that no need to convert to divx

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    U should just leave it as vcd and share like that no need to convert to divx
    I find downloading VCD'S 1 big hassle getting all bins and cues etc etc.. it's best just 2 get 1 whole file...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It doesn't have to have bins and cues extract the mpegs out of them then just post those so people won't have to go through trouble converting them.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    what movie is it metrostars?

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    It's an old horror called Snuff... it's got a shit write up on IMDB..

but it's an old video nasty classic so it's a must have... I luv old 70 / 80 horror

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0072184

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@2 August 2003 - 19:16
    I luv old 70 / 80 horror

yeah they dont make them like that today, new horrors are shit, all teen slasher crap i very rarely watch horror movies that were made after the 80's

fuck Derby County

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    yeah they dont make them like that today, new horrors are shit, all teen slasher crap i very rarely watch horror movies that were made after the 80's
    True , True... but iam trying 2 build up video nasty collection... 2 share on Kazaa....

I really should get round 2 ripping Henry Portrait of a serial killer & Maniac...