Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Response To Tite-wad's Mia Status

chalkmongoose
    Re:Have you done anything to Tite-Wad?, 2 August 2003 - 18:30   

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showuser=33913

He's vanished off this earth. No sig, no avatar... No smilies...
    What's happened to him?

No, the Mods have not done anything to him that I knowof, next to his name it says validating, I don't know if he lost his password or something else, but thats all I know

So the mods have no idea what has happened to him...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    We believe he changed his password or email address, which is why he is now a 'validating' member.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    PM sent to VB about this so He can move Him back to the Members group.

BOT

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@2 August 2003 - 18:54
    PM sent to VB about this so He can move Him back to the Members group.

BOT
    Hey Bot, what happened to the "pleasant situtation" sig you had a whiles back. I liked it, it made more sense anyway.
    I PMd both Paul and VB about it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Here is an example where the guestroom becomes important. Imagine being locked out without being able to communicate.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@2 August 2003 - 18:59
    Here is an example where the guestroom becomes important. Imagine being locked out without being able to communicate.
    Now don't go throwing those words around. It's been confirmed by at least one mod that they didn't ban him...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+2 August 2003 - 20:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 2 August 2003 - 20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Somebody1234@2 August 2003 - 18:59
    Now don&#39;t go throwing those words around. It&#39;s been confirmed by at least one mod that they didn&#39;t ban him... [/b][/quote]
    He didn&#39;t mean that...

He just meant the guestroom would be handy for this sort of thing.

I remember this happened once before too...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+2 August 2003 - 20:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 2 August 2003 - 20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[B
    [O][T],2 August 2003 - 18:54] PM sent to VB about this so He can move Him back to the Members group.

BOT
    Hey Bot, what happened to the "pleasant situtation" sig you had a whiles back. I liked it, it made more sense anyway.
    I PMd both Paul and VB about it. [/b][/quote]
    You mean this one:

Steamy hot summer night street makes Me laugh. I enjoy waiting for a taxi and I hope it&#39;s not gonna be here until I&#39;ve had enough of this pleasant situation.
    ?

This is from one of Yello&#39;s lyrics....a real good one

My current signature is better

BOT

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]+2 August 2003 - 19:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([O][T] @ 2 August 2003 - 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 August 2003 - 20:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-[B

[O][T],2 August 2003 - 18:54] PM sent to VB about this so He can move Him back to the Members group.

BOT

I PMd both Paul and VB about it.

You mean this one:

Steamy hot summer night street makes Me laugh. I enjoy waiting for a taxi and I hope it&#39;s not gonna be here until I&#39;ve had enough of this pleasant situation.
    ?

This is from one of Yello&#39;s lyrics....a real good one

My current signature is better

BOT
    [/quote]
    That&#39;s the one
    Mind if I steal it? I miss it dearly. It was my favorite part of your posts a lot of times.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Its a kinda magic {B}{O}{T}

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast