Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What R Some Good Rpgs

Poster
    im looking for a good rpg game that is ezactly like morrowind, only different maps, new charecters, different stuff to do. you know, basically a different morrowind.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by gamer@2 August 2003 - 20:50
    that is ezactly like morrowind,  basically a different morrowind.
    lol what a contradiction, I dont think anyone can help you with that explanation.......

3. Games   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    star wars KOTOR, but u need an xbox, or wait 4 the pc release

4. Games   -   #4
    Gothic 2 is a lot like Morrowind. Have you ever tried downloading mods or making any? They can add plenty of extra stuff to the game.

5. Games   -   #5
    Morrowind is THE rpg there isent anything like it........

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    im just downlaoding a few mods for morrowind. does anybody know if there is going to be anymore expansion packs or a Morrowind 2? i hope they make a morrowind 2. that would be wicked! does anybody know of any good mod sites for morrowind? i searched google but didnt find much.

7. Games   -   #7
    Try looking through the official Morrowind forums. People supply a lot of links to mods and that.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    thanks for the link, i got the giants mod, the dragons mod, the wildlife mod, the nude mod (for realistic purposes ) and a couple other mods for more realistic gameplay. right now my charecter is a level 57 redguard using light armor and shortblade. hes a theif/ magic person. who is at 100 on all magic skills, has 100 intelligence, endurance, and personality. hes wearing all light glass armor, and a daedric wihisha sword ehcnanted with 50fire damage on stirke, and a daedric katana enchanted with 50pts of shock damage. most of my skills are maxed out, except for long blade, short blade, sneak, security, luck, and a couple others like axe anb blunt weapon. so im doing pretty good. oh and i managed to get myself expelled from the theifs guild by killing everybody in the southwall corner club in balmora. i also have 500,000+ plus gold in stock. plus 100's of self-made healing potions.

10. Games   -   #10
    Try:
    -SILVER
    -or priston tales (MMORPH)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast