Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New A Perfect Circle Tune Weak And Powerless

Hey guys A Perfect circle is coming out with a new album Sept. 16th and the new tune, Weak and Powerless, can be heard via stream on www.APerfectCircle.com, However there is no download available so, I ripped the stream and converted it to an Mp3 and am trying to distribute it. It is under the name lorde dan. It is 3.09 MB when dowloaded and is standard 128kbs quality, the same as the stream. Please help share this download and support the album when it come out, thanx.

2. Music   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Thanks, and I will definetly spend my hard earned money on the album when it comes out.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #3

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by lorde dan@3 August 2003 - 07:01
    Hey guys A Perfect circle is coming out with a new album Sept. 16th and the new tune, Weak and Powerless, can be heard via stream on www.APerfectCircle.com, However there is no download available so, I ripped the stream and converted it to an Mp3 and am trying to distribute it. It is under the name lorde dan. It is 3.09 MB when dowloaded and is standard 128kbs quality, the same as the stream. Please help share this download and support the album when it come out, thanx.
    umm there is a download available...i am sharing it on soulseek and kazaa if anyone wants it...thanks to jibbler yet again...

5. Music   -   #5
    Is it the radio version??

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by lorde dan@3 August 2003 - 07:11
    Is it the radio version??
    No its an actual copy of the song...i don&#39;t know how the person got the copy...but it is legit...and it sounds awsome...

didn&#39;t you download it off me mog??

7. Music   -   #7
    Yea, i forgot, so i am a source for it too.

8. Music   -   #8
    Everyone will be getting their new CD...i think their first CD was the most downloaded CD of all time...cause nearly everyone i browse has got it...

9. Music   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I lvoe a perfect Circle and I will get the the album on soulseek the first day it will come out no doubt off jibbler of course

10. Music   -   #10
    The new song is excellent. I have high hopes for the new album.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast