# What is the Seed Points mod?
Our Seed Points mod is an exclusive system that always helps the members to seed their torrents whenever the uploading conditions are too hard.
Since the torrents run out of leechers very fast, sometimes it gets really difficult to seed back the torrent you have just downloaded.
# How can I get the Seed Points?
There are some requirements that must be met so your torrent becomes eligible for the Seed Points mod. All the requirements must be met at the same time, otherwise you will not collect any Seed Points.
1. You must have the full torrent downloaded. If you grab only a small part of it, you will never receive Seed Points.
2. The individual ratio for the torrent you are seeding must be less than 1.000. If you have a torrent which ratio is Inf. (Infinite), you will not receive Seed Points too, because Infinite is higher than 1.000.
3. You must not be the torrent Uploader.
4. You must have the torrent active in your torrent history.
5. You must have at least 72 hours of active time on the torrent. The active time is the total time that you spent connected to that torrent while downloading and seeding it. Only after the initial 72 hours of active time you will start receiving Seed Points. If the torrent has less than 500MB in size, then you will only need an active time of 36 hours to start collecting Seed Points.
6. The seeder/leecher ratio must either be equal or higher than 20:1, which means 20 seeders for each leecher. If a torrent has 0 leechers, then you do not have to worry about how many seeders there are, because you will receive Seed Points anyway.
You must seed your torrents respecting the member class limit. If you seed more torrents at the same time than your member class allows, you will not receive Seed Points.
KL = 5
USER = 10
PU = 10
> SPU = 15
# Do I receive Seed Points for all torrents I am seeding at the same time?
No. You will only receive Seed Points for 2 torrents of all you are seeding. So, if you are a Power User and seeding 10 torrents at the same time, you will only receive Seed Points for 2 of them at the same time.
Those 2 torrents are automatically chosen by the system, being the ones with lowest individual ratios.
# How many Seed Points do I get?
The amount of Seed Points you receive depends on your connection status.
If you are Connectable, then you will receive 0.25 Seed Points each 15 minutes seeding the torrent.
If you are Unconnectable, then you will receive 0.0625 Seed Points each 15 minutes seeding the torrent.
Of course, the best option is to be Connectable, so if you need to know more about it, please read this:
# How long do I need to keep seeding and receiving Seed Points?
Every torrent has a Cost, which is how many points you will need to collect until you are done seeding it. That Cost is calculated automatically and based on the torrent original size.
For each 100MB in size, 1 point will be added to the torrent Cost, but there is a minimum Cost of 10 points.
So, if you have a torrent with 1GB in size, it's Cost will be 10. Torrents with 5Gb will have a Cost of 50 and so on. But a torrent with 500MB will have a Cost of 10, because of the minimum Cost.
Also, if you upload some data of the torrent while seeding it, that will be used to reduce the torrent Cost, but always respecting the minimum Cost.
# What happens when I receive as many Seed Points as the torrent Cost?
When this happens, within 15 minutes, the individual ratio for the torrent will be set equal to 1.000, and the upload amount added to the torrent so it could become 1.000 will also be added to your global ratio.
# Why do I have more Seed Points than the torrent Cost?
This will always happen when you have reached the torrent Cost, but the torrent is no longer eligible for Seed Points. In this case, you will have to keep seeding the torrent until it becomes eligible one last time, so you receive your credits.
# When can I stop a torrent?
You can always stop a torrent if it has an individual ratio of at least 0.800. So, if you are collecting Seed Points for a torrent, the moment you have enough points to match the torrent Cost, it will have an individual ratio of 1.000, being safe for you to stop it.