Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: what is so special about iTs ???

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Never heard of it
    Have no interest in it.

But is it better that T*B?
    you know nothing beats tpb
    why do people want to be a member everywhere anyways?
    too many people have too much time on their hands i would say..
    and if a torrent isnt well seeded, who on fst cares about that if a torrent on tracker xyz isnt well seeded.. that means nothing
    the torrent i recently snatched was well seeded btw
    besides there are more important things than speed and pre times for me..

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I used to think that iTS wasn't all that great but I recently fell in love with it...

It has an incredible community,many packs and friendly staff..

Not to mention no ratio system.

I have made friends over there,Very nice people.

But remember this, NEVER TRY AND TRADE YOUR WAY IN!

It will only hurt you if you attempt to do that.

They will catch you,I promise.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    I used to think that iTS wasn't all that great but I recently fell in love with it...

It has an incredible community,many packs and friendly staff..

Not to mention no ratio system.

I have made friends over there,Very nice people.

But remember this, NEVER TRY AND TRADE YOUR WAY IN!

It will only hurt you if you attempt to do that.

They will catch you,I promise.

I'm not a trader anymore, but I can say they will never catch all the traders, especially those that trade in private and not in public forums...
    Traders are everywhere, including on ITS and most (if not all) top level sites too, it comes with popularity.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I'm not a trader anymore, but I can say they will never catch all the traders, especially those that trade in private and not in public forums...
    Traders are everywhere, including on ITS and most (if not all) top level sites too, it comes with popularity.
    every dealer needs to find people to trade with. that's when they have to go public.

even when they do the trades via pm or in private chats, they will be short of trade partners very fast. especially when it comes to levels where only very few people trade at all.

if it was so easy to trade in private, why do i read closed thread like this every single day?

"have **** pm me offers..."

followed by 10 bumps to keep it overground hence more public.

if there are private channels of trade forums, why do so many offer their deals here? why do people post the same trade offers/requests all over again?

they don't seem to be very successful with your mentioned private strategy.

or are all the traders in the invite section just noobs who don't know how to trade properly in your opinion?

there will always be two kinds of people in the bittorrent section here:

1. those who never traded and got everything they wanted for free

2. those who have to trade, because they can't get what they want for free

here's a message to all newcomers:

don't trade from the beginning, because you will end up frustated, stagnated and full of enviousness and jealousy for those who belong to group 1.

i've said it a million times: do not start to trade immediately when you enter the invite section.

there are many many traders here that in fact regret their choice and would become non trader if they could turn back time. many of them make new accounts to delete their trading history forever.

your choice - make the right decision.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I agree 100% with PolarBear.

If I could go back in time, I never would have traded,Not Once.

I wish I could say today that I always shared.

Even though I only traded a few times...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey, I traded in the past, but that hasn't prevented me from reciving good invites for free because I try to be helpfull and respectfull here @ fst. Most people don't judge soley based on trader/anti-trader, they judge on what kind of posts you make.
    Theres hope for all you ex-traders, unless you are just saying you don't trade just to get an invite, trust me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i agree polarbear .. but ffs it's just bittorrent .. and if you traded no rules against saying no trading .. there are worse things than trading

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    iTS has a decent community. I don't think it's the best community though.
    I've been a member for quite a while, and I've been waiting for the site to improve, yet not much has really changed.

The ratio system doesn't make it that amazing, however it's completely necessary since there's very little downloading going on there. I think a lot of people who don't have FTN, would love it though. There's not a lot of content. It gets compared to ScL very often, and they have a similar amount of torrents and users, but ScL has TONS of packs, which just shows iTS' lack of things to download.

It does hold a lot of potential. I think people see that. I'd say most people should avoid trying to get invited though. If a friend offers you an invite, you should go for it. But it's nothing to desperately try to get involved with. Not yet, at least.

I agree with whoever said they wouldn't trade Bitsoup for it. It's not that iTS is a bad site, it's that it's not very well established yet. But something that may hold some truth.. by the time it IS a phenomenal tracker, it may be completely impossible to get into.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i have iTS and i got it by trade and i had many offers from traders inside iTS so why the hell u keep saying iTS dosent have traders or dont allowed traders or why iTS specialy will catch all the traders who will get thier accounts by trade if tracker like uK_* ( more secure and much smaller community then iTS ) and didnt catched the all traders inside

u wont find any one who will trade iTS only if iTS is a great tracker and no body dont like to lose his member ship in there and iTS ont like that already

by trade u will get what u want faster with out keep kissing ass every member around or begging to every staffer with a hopeless req u can get what ever u want just need the right price

just advice to iTS staff work on ur tracker much more before u focus on if u have traders or not make it worth to keep first or what will be the point of makeing tracker with out any trader ( as u wish ) and the tracker it self is useless !
    Last edited by supper; 03-01-2008 at 12:12 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    i have iTS and i got it by trade and i had many offers from traders inside iTS so why the hell u keep saying iTS dosent have traders or dont allowed traders or why iTS specialy will catch all the traders who will get thier accounts by trade if tracker like uK_* ( more secure and much smaller community then iTS ) and didnt catched the all traders inside

u wont find any one who will trade iTS only if iTS is a great tracker and no body dont like to lose his member ship in there and iTS ont like that already

by trade u will get what u want faster with out keep kissing ass every member around or begging to every staffer with a hopeless req u can get what ever u want just need the right price

just advice to iTS staff work on ur tracker much more before u focus on if u have traders or not make it worth to keep first or what will be the point of makeing tracker with out any trader ( as u wish ) and the tracker it self is useless !
    Why you dont go collect pokemon cards?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast