Whats on the table?
iPlay, Tranceroute, and 3 others (I assure you they are highly sought after!)
Well to prove the point I preach the most, I will lead by example, this is not a trade account post, this is an account giving thread. Everything is given to those who deserve it. I guess that phrase "practice what you preach" means something huh?
IF you have treated others with some respect, been an active member in your perspective communities (I know it is impossible to be active everywhere), and are willing to have fun in this thread....proceed...if not, well thanks for stopping by
So sorta same idea as last time, except this is somewhat more serious...
(last times---its funny if you have the time to spare: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-274520)
3 friends and myself, yes I actually will be looking for a member or two, are looking for people to bring into our respective communities. If I do pm you, be prepared to give me direct links to your profiles on multiple sites as well as answer a few questions, if you arent comfortable with this, please do not post in this thread.
I will pm people at my own will and will not post who ends up being deemed acceptable. Just bc you get a pm, doesnt mean you will get an invite/account...the pm is just to start the process.
This times rules:
1. The NOTS: Do not pm me, do not beg, do not ask if I read your post yet (i read every post in all my threads), do not cry, do not be annoying, do not break the rules, do not post ratio proofs or speedtests, do not double post your application, and do not post "sweet giveaway", unless you include a picture of a really hot chick, then you can spam all you want. (follow rule 2 for all pictures)
2. Please use the spoiler tags for all images (just put the img in the spoiler tag) so I can keep the thread clean and organized for once
Example: Click the spoil button in the top right of your post editor, (if you dont see it go to advanced editing) and put the cursor inbetween it, and click the image button and put your image so its inbetween the spoiler code.
3. Post a picture of your favorite food (or recipe) and tell me what it is, in case I dont recognize it. Please use the Spoiler tags to keep thread clean.
4. Post in 100 words or less what trackers you use and what you use them for. (im not going to count words, but just keep it brief like: ScT for 0day hdbits for HD.......etc etc)
5. What you look for in a tracker? (short paragraph)
6. What you feel you can contribute to a community (short paragraph)
7. How long you have been torrenting
8. 1 picture of something you think is beautiful (follow rule number 2) and why you think it is.
9. What languages you speak/know
10. 2 beautiful women (they dont have to be in the same picture...and 2 is just the minimum...there can be more...lots more), please dont post porn as I get yelled at if you do. Do not use rule number two, as I dont want to make my fellow spammers click show, they are too lazy, so just use the img function, no need to spoiler these suckers
11. If you dont want to participate in this, you can still do rule 10, actually I highly recommend it.
Thread will be open for about 1 week
If english is not your main language, don't worry, I am not the grammar police.
If you wish to recommend someone who did post in this thread, please pm me with a quote of their post and in the title of the pm "recommendation". Please give very detailed reasons why you recommend them. If you are a friend of mine, feel free to post because there is a chance that something you want can come from this. You never know whos watching ;-)
Have fun with it guys!