Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fat Cat Mystery...this time posted in the right section. lol

svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello fattycatty

My favourite food is salmon. I dont make it myself but my relatives do when I go visit them.
    Spoiler: Show

I use BCG and BG for games, HDBits for HD movies and TV and SCT for 0day.

I have many trackers but none of them have communities I fit in. Either too big or small or not my taste. So I'm looking for more of a community based tracker which would of course offer good speeds and content. I mostly discuss games, movies and all related to PC.

I dont remember how long I've been torrenting, must be too long. I speak english and finnish and many languages to some extent (word or two )

Something pretty, I dont think it needs explaining.

I noticed you wanted more pictures so here you go.
    Last edited by svr; 03-01-2008 at 08:38 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    1)

2) There are several trackers I download from on a daily basis. I get almost all of my new releases from ScT, I download TV packs from bitmetv, and DVDR's to burn from TDC. Whenever I need an album waffles is the place for me, and of course TT for all my trance needs. My brother and I love to watch old movies together and critique them, lucky for me I have KG for that. I seed other trackers as well, but those are the main ones I leech from.

3) I love sites like ScT with amazing content, but I also love other sites like SpT, ScL ... which are smaller trackers with tight, friendly, and helpful communities. If I had to choose between content and community I would pick community over content anyday of the week. The type of users and the staff on a site has great importance to me.

4) The main thing I feel I can contribute to a community is being helpful. I love to help people, whether it's filling a torrent request or assisting somebody with a computer problem, I always have satisfaction in helping others. I like posting on forums and having an open discussion with someone on IRC. I'm very active on all my sites and do the best I can to help them grow as a community and a tracker.

5) Been torrenting for 1 year.

6)

7) I was born and raised in the USA, English is my main language. I speak some French from the years I spent studying it.

8) Two beautiful women

Last edited by Diiyad; 03-01-2008 at 03:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ahh fatcat style again. im here just for the chicks anyway
    Last edited by bikernin; 02-29-2008 at 10:04 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by dedro View Post
    Excellent spam. Im glad someone read the rules.

Continue spamming if you follow the rules guys...hint: read the nots section.

Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    ahh fatcat style again. im here just for the chicks anyway
    I got a feeling we are in for a treat already.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-29-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    1 more

i bet you're really turned on now fatcat

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    1 more

i bet you're really turned on now fatcat
    Giggidy giggidy gooo!

Spammers dont need to hide the images! duh!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    when in Rome... do as the Romanians... and say... AWW... NAIS...
    i m a little borred so what the hell... i ll post... i ve got nothing to do/lose

3. favourite meal : Pizza + Coke (i know... adding Coke... was too much... but you do need a sweet beverage with a meaty-sousy pizza)
    4. trackers i use the most (4 downloading):
    SCT vs rSR : 0-day general
    BitmeTV : favourite series (be advised : 12 Days 3 Hours until the next SP s12ep)
    (Bitme : knowledge... or help 4 1future degree )
    SCC : 0-day music
    5. ima looking in teh trakzorz for : content + seeds + good nfos
    6. i can contribute to a comunity : easy : lots of spam : 50% : will be on topic ... helping the nubz we were once... (just like on T.ro )
    or... i could upload stuff... just like on MT... yes i do my part ... even donating since... 27.02.2008
    7. torrenting for 4 years... but only 1.5 years have been on private trackers (piratebay + isohunt were bookmarks ... in my apprentice years)
    8. what is beautiful to me?
    the fact that i have my health... body mind and soul ...
    the fact that i don t live in a war zone... like Afghanistan or Irak...
    the fact that i could give up torrenting, if i would win the lottery... (10 billion dollars would be enough)
    in a demented way : i think the SAW SERIES... ARe beautifull... the first and the fourth were the best in my oppinion...
    and

looks at you... making you crap your pants... thinking of what he could do to you... making you CHERISH YOUR LIFE to the fullest... (although ... i don t follow 100% the moto)

of course.. i could say.. birds and women... but that s not just me ... atm
    9. i know google, yahoo messenger
    and those common ones too : English , Romanian, Moldavian, French, Spanish, Italian (the last 3 - only conversational level...)
    Last edited by KSALAM; 02-29-2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: stuff
    Run M T F Run

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    that one was a surprise for you. spoiler was necessary
    heres another one. its slightly off topic, but do read the text!

phat cat!
    Last edited by bikernin; 02-29-2008 at 10:20 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    do not be annoying lol

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    just passing by BT Rep: +3
    3. Favorite food: crispy chicken strips:

4. I basically use trackers with lots of movie content, i don`t have a favourite tracker, i use all my accounts and maintain a positive ration... but i frequently use: iplay, torrentleech, czone.

5. What i am looking for in a tracker is good content and of course good people (staff) how can help you finding the right answers for your questions... and if the community has no cheater, much better.

6. There are lots of ways that how you can contribute to a community (and i`m not talking here about money.. it`s true that they are important two if you want to maintain a good connection with all members, but it`s not the best way you can contribute)... in my opinion the best contribute is if you are active on the forum and helping others.

7. I`ve start torrenting like 2 years ago.

8. Nature it`s the most beautiful thing, the only one that keep us alive:

9. Romanian and of course english (with some writing defects).

Last edited by FpS; 03-01-2008 at 09:18 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast