Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fat Cat Mystery...this time posted in the right section. lol

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sounds like fun!

Spoiler: Show

Crab legs are by far my favorite food. Too bad I don't live close to the ocean.

--------------------------------------------------

I constantly frequent BMTV for all my TV needs (I watch a lot of shows!). When it comes to music I'm really out in limbo. I used to use OiNK all the time, but I really can't seem to enjoy waffles. Pedro's is becoming a fast favorite for me! (I'm a lossless freak).

For everything else you'll find me at ScT and F*C. And when it comes to community, you'll always find me peaking around the F*C IRC.

Before I decide to go after a tracker, I usually do quite a bit of research, as I'm rather picky as to what I look for.

First and most importantly, I try to seek out those trackers that have very close, tight-knit communities. While I don't mind large trackers and I use them off and on, I prefer smaller user bases where I can eventually get to know everyone who is active on the site. So I'm a fan of small specialty trackers.

Secondly, I look for content. Not just quantity, but also quality. I will sign on to sites that lack the community aspect if they are the cream of the crop when it comes to the quality of their torrents. I dislike downloading something to find that it is out of sync or lacking the correct gaps, etc.

Above all, I bring responsibility to a community. I'm someone you can look to for consistency as well as perseverance. Likewise, I'm a community player, in it more for the enjoyment of sharing content and conversing. I love to help out whenever I can.

Also, thanks to several people, including yourself, Fatcat, I now have a seedbox for a year which I can bring to good use on those trackers I call home.

-------------------------------------------------

Been torrenting for about two years now.

Perhaps the most beautiful sight in the world. Nothing warms the heart more than a pint of beer (unless it's more beer!). But there's more! Not only is it beautiful, but it makes everything else seem all the more beautiful too. What more could you ask for?

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm a native English speak, born in the USA. I do also speak Spanish fluently. When I was thirteen my parents and I moved down to Nicaragua to start up a mission along side an orphanage. I lived there for about seven years and learned the language fluently. I even dream in Spanish!

Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow you make em jump through hoops don't ya, Jeez
    Now stand on one leg and find a golden girls season 2 torrent on a public tracker download it twice delete 1 and upload it to your favorite tracker blah blah blah.

2 for you man

Last edited by Detale; 03-01-2008 at 12:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    *me come spam too

chick + favorite food at the same photo

my catty
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 03-01-2008 at 12:46 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    3. Favorite Food : Spaghetti

4. Use BitMe for Magic/learning , BitMeTV for old tv show seasons , RevoTT for movies , games , tv shows

5. Look for a good and large community that have a nice staff , where people can people share their good content , and where people support (donate) the trackers , becouse its a hard work to keep it up and working as a community.

6. Always that im able ( with money on my paypal ) i donate to the community , also when its possible ( trackers that you do no have to be a uploader to upload ) i share my content.

7. Ive been on the torrent area for 3 years on public trackers , and discoreved the private trackers like 1.5 year ago.

Friendship , becouse your real friends will always be at your side to support you.

9. Main language: Portuguese
    Know: English

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Don't get me wrong, I'm desperate for ScT.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-faster-277490

But give me a break.

This is just a blatant show of power

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Wow you make em jump through hoops don't ya, Jeez
    Now stand on one leg and find a golden girls season 2 torrent on a public tracker download it twice delete 1 and upload it to your favorite tracker blah blah blah.

2 for you man
    Oh cmon Detale, we all know you have my last giveaway book marked so when theres no one around you can...

[youtube]0nwuN6rlzA0[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm desperate for ScT.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-faster-277490

But give me a break.

This is just a blatant show of power
    Well, its unfortunate you think that way because the mods of some of the sites you are looking for...are looking at this thread. You think a staffer is going to post "giveaway!" whenever they feel like being generous and looking for new members for a closed site? hell no.

Sites are always looking for new members...if you dont like the methods that are employed in order to have a little fun with it, then dont post...its that simple. I didnt force you to read, or to post.

Being a baby and whinning about it, just makes it so staff realize that if you couldnt take the 5 minutes to write a nice little intro about yourself so they can have a better idea of who you are, then why should they take the 1 minute to make you an account? So I guess you really arent that desperate for ScT...

/me whispers to clover "see thats why we have that long list of don'ts"
    Last edited by fatcat69; 03-01-2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This looks like a really good initiative

Tacos if I have to choose one favorite
    You cant put a price on the perfectly mixed and tasteful taco

I use meny trackers every day, all of them in diffirent purposes, I'll try to explain
    I use Bitmetv very often, I practicly live on Tv shows, or at least it takes up a couple of hours every day of my time.
    Swedvdr is the tracker I like most of all, of course I use it for Dvdr's, but the community is the most intelligent, friendly and caring, amazing forum.
    I also use trackers like waffles and trancertaffic for my music of course, and bit-hdtv and sceneHD for my pr0n needs....
    I'm also in other trackers with great comunities, but somehow I dont feel I belong there, I dont feel settled in there, I would like a new challenge.

What I look for for a tracker then, Of course I look for really good torrents, good pre times, fast speeds and all the ordinary stuff you can find at almost every decent tracekr.
    But, what I'm looking for, what I desire, is so much more than that.
    I'm looking for a complete mix of entertainment and fellowship, and to have a good time with others who share the same interests and passions.

I have been torrenting for about two years now I beleave, started up with bitlord and the piratebay Now I'm walking the clouds of the fine private trackers and comunities we have today.
    My first private tracker I'm still a member of is Piratebits, I've been a member there for 62 weeks now, so Private tracker expreience I have plenty of

You cant find anything more beautiful that this, I mean, the face, the body and the charisma of her, It's pure perfection, by me, she is the most beautiful thing I've even seen

My native language is swedish, but I can speak and write almost fluent English, I also now a little German and Italian.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, It's been a pleasure.
    Have me in concideration, thanks.

//AnesZverotic...
    Last edited by AnesZverotic; 03-01-2008 at 01:04 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    K a quick update: I will only post when eliminating people from this thread...I will post a reason why they were eliminated as well. If you are eliminated, dont take it personally, the accounts that might be created from this thread are for trackers/communities that are very picky and want to maintain their trackers quality. I have no beef with you....yet

Quote Originally Posted by NPAX1 View Post
    No:Traders
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...swhatcd-281314

Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Ya...no.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...wned-td-269837

Quote Originally Posted by KSALAM View Post
    NO: no traders
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-s-talk-275448

You all must feel like this chick now dont you??

Last edited by fatcat69; 03-01-2008 at 10:41 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

4. I mainly use S*L when i want some packs. cuz S*L have many good packs this packs are really amazing !! and .. when i want to Tv i use Bitmetv ! as you know bitmetv is best tv tracker . nice pre time , and many tv files

5. first i ' m looking for there forums and there user activity. if tracekr is very good and have poor community .. that is not important me. i think good tracker must have nice community too

6. i feel full of accomplishment and self-satisfaction helping other people

7. about 4months ago my first torrent starting is korean HD tracker

9. i know korean and english a little

and beatiful woman

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

I'm sorry but I just have to say this:

GO PIGGY GO!! GET SOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!
    o hai

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast