Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fat Cat Mystery...this time posted in the right section. lol

NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    Chinese takeaway chicken curry (and egg fried rice, prawn crackers and sweet and sour chicken balls)

Spoiler: Show

TL and SCT for 0 day and movies
    RevTT for older movies and series
    Waffles for music(grime and dubstep mostly)
    SCL for packs

What i look for in a tracker is nice design, friendly members/staff and nicely seeded torrents including older torrents.

What i can contribute to trackers is my friendliness and also a few packs i've made myself and also do various designs and odd jobs.

6-7 Months

Just english

Last edited by NekohDot; 03-01-2008 at 01:38 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

4. Funfile because it was one the first sites I joined and I have grown to the community, xbox-sky for my 360 games and apps, RevTT because of the amazing speed and content, underground-gamer for some old roms that I like and those are the sites I use on a regular basis.

5. I look for good speeds, they don't have to be amazingly fast but get the job done, content is a must, they must have scene releases and movie/music packs and the one of the biggest things I want is a friendly community that are always willing to help out with almost any problem.

6. What can I contribute to the torrent community? well I can always lend a helping hand to the new comers that still need help getting to know the ropes around bittorrenting, I may not have the greatest connection but I do leave uTorrent open almost 24/7.

7. I have probally been torrenting for a little over year now, I can't really remember where I started but it was on the pubic sites then moved onto some small private site.

9. only English and some french

I fap because I must!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Chicken Tenders - It's basically the only meat I eat lol

Hmm, the trackers I use? We'll, my most favoritist tracker ATM is Revtt. I download requested movies, movie packs, scene movies, and pre'd tv shows for my BMTV account. For my newer show fix I still use TVT.com and tvtorrents.ro. For music I use what.cd, waffles. For funny or obscure movies I use Cinemageddon , for old movies KG, and for contemporary movies Zamunda is still my friend. I still prefer Bithq . All in all, I use whatever trackers, that give me the most access to movies and tv shows, have a nice setup and a cool IRC helps too.

As far as communities go, I prefer trackers, or sites that at least have a nice IRC. I find it easier to share my bad jokes on there. As long as a forum is active with new threads and the like, I am too.If people are in need of help, I try to be help, and if there a noob asking a repetitive question, I gladly will show them the search button. If they're slow I'll just go find an IRC if I have a need to pal around. I find that alot of BT forums don't have alot of joking around which is something I love to do, so thats a must for me.

Torrenting- I started torrenting many moons ago (four years), when the irc's started filling up.

Pic of a sunset from ABQ,NM- This a pic from my hometown. I think we've got some of the prettiest sunsets around. The way the sun hits Sandian Mountains and lights up the sky is amazing.

Languages: To quote one of my Korben Dallas from the Fifth Element, " Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English."

My favorite part:

Summer Glau

Natalie Portman

Rihanna

We'll that was fun. I'll post more pics of my wives when i'm bored later.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 03-01-2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Added Wife #3
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your wives

How many do you have?
    Kindness goes a long way!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Alot, I'm a strong supporter of polygamy, lol.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    fatcat i got a couple of bitmetv invites and btmusic ones, and i think 1 darkside, if you see anyone worthy hit me up count me down for sure for a bitmetv

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    fatcat i got a couple of bitmetv invites and btmusic ones, and i think 1 darkside, if you see anyone worthy hit me up count me down for sure for a bitmetv
    You got it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    You got it
    btw, my avatar > yours

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

You got it
    btw, my avatar > yours
    Ya if you are a leprechaun and whack off to clovers and pots of gold.

Well it is almost St. Pattys day...

[youtube]5ENKUINU3pE[/youtube]

This just came in my email...idk whats going on guys.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 03-01-2008 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21

Heart

3) My favotie food

4) The trackers i use are the following :
    Revtt- Is my general 0-day tracker
    swebits- For dvdr's (older ones that can't be found on other trackers)
    tvtorrents.com- For all my tv series that i need
    TDC- For more dvdr's
    Pisexy- For even more dvdr's
    BCG- For older games that can't be found on other trackers
    Brokenstones- For the very helpfull mac community that the site has and for some mac content when i ever i need something

5) When i join i tracker the first thing i look for is the content of the tracker and if it fills my needs if the tracker is now what i'm looking for i will not join it( i don't collect trackers). When it comes to specialized trackers(brokenstones) i will look for a ood community that can help me with questions and in the future when i know the subject i will help new users with my knowledge. The las thing a look at is if the tracker is easy to seed back at because my connection isn't that great and it's hard for me to seed at some tracker's (2 m/b download 256 k upload)

6) What can i contribute to a community ? well i'm a huge movie buff like you can see so i have some knowledge in older movies and i'm always up to date about upcoming movies. Football(soccer) is my biggest love i know a huge amount of unneeded information when it comes to this area lol always can talk about that forever. overall im an easy going guy with a good sense of humor and i will try to converge in any subject that i feel that i can help with or express my opinion.

7)I have been torrenting for about a year and a half

8)

A picture of a reef. I went diving last year i Mexico and absolutely feel in love with (haven't had time to get a license because I'm in the Israeli army)

9)I speak two languages English and Hebrew

10)

Bar Rafaeli Israeli super model

Last edited by Totti; 03-01-2008 at 07:43 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast