Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fat Cat Mystery...this time posted in the right section. lol

Neszton's Avatar n00bs are delicious BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Okay, then it's my turn

3. Pommes frites (a.k.a: Chips or crisps)

Spoiler: Show

4. I can't write that in 100 words, because my english is not the best, but it's growing .
    So, i usually use this 6 tracker in my signature (SCC, RevTT, BitME, DarkSide, SweBits and VipV2), and CT + metal.iplay. Why? Because this 8 trackers was my dreams.
    RevTT, Vipv2 and metal.iplay - I use this trackers, when i want to download some metal
    CT - because i'm christian, i believe in Jesus and here can i find christian music.
    BitME - that's good when I'm going to study next year (I'm now 18)
    and SCC - i use for 0day.

5. At first, the Content, and then the speed.
    6. I think, yes. At RevTT, at the Hungarian topic am I very active
    7. Since 2006

This is the Puli, the national hungarian dog. It's very beautiful
    9. I can speak my mother tounge (hungarian), and english, german. (Kann ich zeigen, dass ich kann deutsch sprechen? )

and Tarja

Last edited by Neszton; 03-01-2008 at 09:33 AM.

The God of the trackers is back! Forever live the King!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    NekohDot, lol your chicks looks like crackwhores xD

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    3. MOMO or Tibetan Dumplings

4. TVTorrents.com, TV.Torrents.ro and B***T* (which I have recently got) for TV content; Also I use all the elearning trackers quite a lot; I use SCC and RevTT for 0day stuff and iPlay primarily for the free leech packs and recent addition to this is SCT.

5. I am on a limited bandwidth connection hence I prefer trackers where it is easy to seed back to. I look for content with free leech as well as good speeds. I also donate to my favorite trackers a lot.

6. I like to contribute in what ever way it is possible for me. Some of the forums that I am active are TTIF, IC and TR (I use the same nick everywhere)

7. I have been torrenting for a little over a year now.

8. My hometown - Shillong

9. I speak Hindi, English, Assamese and Bengali

Anushka

Trisha

Last edited by lubu; 03-01-2008 at 11:24 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I read the notes lol
    "sweet giveaway "
    Last edited by Totti; 03-01-2008 at 09:53 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    3. There's an italian restaurant near where I live that has an awesome chicken parmigiana. My mouth instantly starts watering when I see it

4. RevTT: First tracker, love the requests, good speeds
    TL: Easy to seed too, lots and lots of torrents, good speeds
    ScT: Just got this one but WOW is it fast Nice community as well
    SCC: One of my first private trackers, has good pre-times and speeds
    BitGamer: Filling up my PSP with this one
    tvtorrents: pretty good selection though speeds can be slow
    TheDVDClub: Best DVD tracker I know of
    5. Mainly I like trackers that have a good seed to leech ratio, where members are as willing to share as I am. Torrent retention is important too so people can have access to a wide variety of files instead of just the latest stuff. One of the most important though is to have helpful and friendly members and staff members: it definitely gives it a better community feel, while the opposite can absolutely ruin a site/tracker for me.
    6. Mostly what I try to do is make sure I'm seeding back more than I download. I'm proud that I can download a lot but still maintain ratios above 2.5. I dont use the forums very much, but I try to help there and in IRC when I can.

7. suprnova/TPB/torrentspy/demonoid: 4 years, private trackers: since demonoid closed

8. The blueridge parkway, near my hometown in TN:

I miss the mountains. So relaxing and peaceful there. There air is clean, the people are nice and there's lots of stuff to do. Not to mention I love driving and it's an awesome drive.

9. English only, but I can sing along with rammstein in german

10. Lezftw

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wish I knew if the invite to the particular music tracker is available. Oh, it's mystery.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    3) My favore food

I love it so much and i must eat one atlest every 2,3 days .

4) I use 5 or 6 tracker daily to get my stuff and most of this is movies thats my main reson that i use torrent ... I have a big collection of movies about (1100) and its all in DVDRip and have about 18 full TVshows so my favore tracker must have a great content of movies and TV .
    I use SCT for movies and packs but im still so new there so i didnt download thing right now i just upload to be ready .
    TB for packs (they have great packs) , new movies and games ,, RevTT and TTi also for some old movies and some TV packs .
    TV.ro , TV.com for TVshows ,, what.cd and TR for music .
    iPlay and im new there so i just upload to be ready for use .

5) I think i have almost all tracker i need so im looking for some thing like SCL or iTS that depend on community more than tracker .

6) I love fourms so much and i always wanna to help ... im a a member in a lot of fourms and my threads and posts more than 4100 in my favore fourm dvd4arab .

7) About 4 years .

8)

I wanna do like this guy and tack a rest in such a beatfull place like that .

9) Arabic and English

10)

My favorites womans

Thx and good luck for all .
    Last edited by Medooooo; 03-01-2008 at 08:42 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    bumping the fatty thread
    no thanks needed
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    tedsfrozenhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Favorite food:

I bet you know what that is

The main trackers I use are waffles and what for music, bitmetv for tv shows and revTT as a general tracker.

In a tracker, I like generally good download speeds and good content. I prefer smaller sites as they have better communities. Of course I'm looking for sites that have great content. In terms of community, I'm a bit of a lurker sometimes, but I try to post in the forums too. Oink was my favorite site for quite some time, so I like trackers that remind me of it. While strict rules can sometimes make sites and their admins seems quite harsh, sites that are a bit more stringent seem to have better content and communities. Community is usually thought of as simply the forums, but I think the general attitude of a tracker's members is just as important in creating a communal atmosphere. It's sites with those kinds of members that I like most.

I feel that I can bring my intelligence, helpfulness and fast upload speed to a tracker's community. I have a pretty fast but non-seedbox connection, so I can generally get files upped pretty quickly. I'm sure that I still have some things to learn about torrenting and networking, but I have enough knowledge that I can help people with basic tasks if they are new. I think I'm also pretty considerate, which seems to be a very underrated quality in
    many forums these days.

I have been torrenting for about 2 and a half years.

Something I think is beautiful:

I'm a BIG Red Sox fan.

I speak English and I speak Spanish relatively well, but I certainly wouldn't say that I'm fluent.

Two beautiful women:

That's Luba. It's a bit hard to find a good picture of her that I can post here

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast