Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare On Elm St-- The Prequel

Sorry to piss on ya fire but its been done! Remember 'Freddys Knightmares' the series? Well,the mother being raped in jail and freddy killing kids in his ice cream van was all done in one of those episodes,my guess is you have either watched it and are trying to make out that you made it up,or its a huge coincidence.Either way,its old news m8...sorry.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Sorry to piss on ya fire but its been done! Remember 'Freddys Knightmares' the series? Well,the mother being raped in jail and freddy killing kids in his ice cream van was all done in one of those episodes,my guess is you have either watched it and are trying to make out that you made it up,or its a huge coincidence.Either way,its old news m8...sorry.
    Those were not The Prequel's there shity half hour tv episodes... i can't beleve u think there where The Prequels.. Yes they did show sum of Freddy's history but there where shit...

we r talking about a REAL movie about Freddy's past not sum half hour tv episode...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I love Freddy! I wish they would come out with a prequil to his movies! That would be awesome. I mean he was a psycho! Why not show him raping and killing kids? Burning there bodies and shit. That would be cool. In one of the movies, part 6, I think, it shows his dad(Alice Cooper) beating him and fucking his head up, so that kinda showed a little of his past.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Just 2 clear this up Freddy did NOT rape any of the kids he killed, he was not Pedophile, just a child killer....

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    You don't know what he did with those kids dude.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Actually the very first episode of "Freddy's Nightmares" WAS an hour long episode detailing the events before the first NOES, it was just very forgetable.

Supposedly Robert Englund was quoted at a screening of F vs. J that a prequal script was floating around. Thing is, the makers of FvsJ have already said this was just the first movie in a new franchise of "versus" movies, and that we can expect many sequals(at least until they run this into the ground like everything else). There's actually one rumor floating around that Ash from Evil Dead may appear in a future project, Freddy/Jason vs. Ash, although at this point in time, that is all it is, a rumor. You can find details here; http://bloody-disgusting.com/

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    You don't know what he did with those kids dude.
    Well i have all the books and comics and he does not rape any of the kids...

He first killed a kid by accident cos he was living on the streets and a couple of kids tried 2 pick pocket him, but he woke up and lashed out with his whisky bottle killing 1 of the boys, he took the boy's body 2 a abandoned warehouse, it says in the book he got an amazing feeling from all that power of killing the kid..

There is no mention Anywhere in the comics or books that he Molested or Raped any of the kids he killed.. he did however rape his own mother...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Your right, I never heard of him raping the kids.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    I think a prequel would attract all the "OLD" fans, but does not fancy any of the "New" watchers though?

Let it ride! Hell I wanna see it...

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    check this out i scanned the two pages from my Freddy book i wud have dun the whole thing but i can't b botherd... it tells the story of him killing his first child...

hope u can read them their the smallest i cud make em

i like 2 think it proves Freddy is no kiddy fiddler

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast