Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare On Elm St-- The Prequel

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    A Nightmare On Elm St prequel is being batted about in Hollywood with Freddy himself wanting to do it.

Imagine an Elm St movie without all the supernatural stuff. (I think he did delve in some black magic like Chucky from Child's Play)
    Freddy Krueger as a janitor at a school, kidnapping kids and raping and killing them in the boiler room.
    Parents wondering whats going on...
    Police trying to track down a serial killer...
    By the end of the film the parents ultimately corner Freddy, douse him with gas, and burn him the 'hell' up
    Show Freddy first making his hand of knives
    The prologue (before the opening credits) can show a woman accidentally trapped in an insane asylum being raped by the crazies......

Hollywood should follow this basic formula (it's told in the first movie for god's sake) and fast track this into production. Hopefully they won't screw it up like they do soooo many times.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by Busyman@3 August 2003 - 01:06
    kidnapping kids and raping and killing them in the boiler room.
    Parents wondering whats going on...
    Police trying to track down a serial killer...

The prologue (before the opening credits) can show a woman accidentally trapped in an insane asylum being raped by the crazies......

Busyman I am starting to worry about you

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm writing a couple screenplays. I know what makes a good story. I'm not saying show the rapes or anything but all of this was told in the first movie. The main characters mom was one of the parents that killed Freddy.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    it could have made a good movie...
    if everyone didnt know the whole story already. watching a
    movie starring robert england without the make up and knowing
    whats going to happen the whole time?
    no thx

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
    Hi I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the idea you have just had has been out in circulation for around 5 years. Also you will never guess who made it those wizzkids at the simpsons. If you can recall where your brilliant idea came from groundskeeper willy wanted to kill bart but was burnt to death by the parents and then he came back from the grave to reap his revenge. Good recollection though, suppose you got the idea from psychology 101 fake memories, and all that. Thanks for the laugh!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    It does'nt matter anyway because Jason is gonna kick the shit out of Freddy and then hopefully that will be that. Time for some new boogey men don't you think? Like Jeepers Creepers 2 ought to be good!
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@12 August 2003 - 03:13
    Jeepers Creepers 2 ought to be good&#33;
    how is that

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+12 August 2003 - 03:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 12 August 2003 - 03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Powdered Water@12 August 2003 - 03:13
    Jeepers Creepers 2 ought to be good&#33;
    how is that [/b][/quote]
    Is that a qeustion?
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by eboni@11 August 2003 - 20:47
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
    Hi I&#39;m sorry to burst your bubble but the idea you have just had has been out in circulation for around 5 years. Also you will never guess who made it those wizzkids at the simpsons.
    Um prolly not, as this was the original backstory to freddy, and was even mentioned in the movies... years and years ago... its like it was dreamed up... busy is just saying they should stick to their original concept

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I think a Nightmare On Elm St-- The Prequel wud b a gr8 idea...

2 c Freddy is his youth and just wot made him kill all those children... would b gr8 if it was well directed...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast