Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIP at Trackers Site: Issit Good to Obtain?

Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    VIP at Trackers Site: Issit Good to Obtain?

Are you a VIP on a Trackers Site? Do you suggest to obtain it, why?
    Which is the best Trackers site to buy VIP?
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    VIP at Trackers Site: Issit Good to Obtain?

Are you a VIP on a Trackers Site? Do you suggest to obtain it, why?
    Which is the best Trackers site to buy VIP?
    I prefer to get VIP for what I do or for who I am, not for what money I donate.

Trackers should have a special donators rank which may or may not be equal to VIP with the same privileges, but to buy a VIP rank which is equal to other VIPs of the trackers choosing imo is wrong. VIPs should be just that = VIPs to and of the site, special donators should also be just that = special donators.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thats why we changed the donation system on BCG, as donators before did get VIP, now they only get the star, and the bonus on the SP mod.

this way if a Kitty litter (our lowest user who cant download) donates, then they dont get promoted to VIP, where they could just keep downloading, they stay as KL and still cant download, but they do get the SP bonus to get them out of the hole they are in quicker.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I was wondering.. Do you usually get VIP when you register? Good or not for your Ratio System?
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    for us? atm no one is a VIP. VIP are going to be for those that go above and beyond the call of duty for the site. and not just big buffers on accounts either, but helping out in IRC and the Forums and just contributing to the community as a whole.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    and there is not specific tracker on which u should b a Vip to stay blessed...
    it is a matter of common that u should donate=vip at the tracker u like or use most .. and above all giving back to the community , in shape of seed , help in Irc , active in community....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic
    Are you a VIP on a Trackers Site?
    yes, at the clover; i did some graphics for them and i got promoted

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think to be VIP you must at least have something special, like you can do graphics for site layout, banners, or you can code and private high bandwidth server or something. Otherwise you have to be quite active in the forums and IRC, and befriends with the staffs I guess.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well,
    donate to your favorite trackers only and to make a difference
    about the VIP STATUS.it isn't much to look for?
    as long as you seed and follow rules.

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Swayne's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    My words... I think that people should get VIP status for being special for that tracker... not for donating - why don't we use Donor rank?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast