Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2 Bitmetv invites to giveaway

raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    1. Never traded, gave away a few invites (also BitMeTV)

2. Never gave away my account

3. Extras
    Green Wing
    The Office (both UK and US)
    Gilmore Girls
    Desperate Housewives
    Balderdash and Piffle
    Nighty Night

4. bitgate.org (great for shows in hungarian)

5. I was a VIP at BitMeTV, but they disabled my account basically because of being part of this board. I can live without it, but my sister really enyojed the diverse content and the fast downloads from the site, and she would be happy to have her own account now. This great present to her I'm trying to get her for some time now.

6. Never cheated and never was disabled on a site other than BitMe and BitMeTV.

7. I uploaded there the second season of Nighty Night i've downloaded from usenet. If something is not at a site, I've always try to grab it from elsewhere (usenet, emule, renting or buying a DVD - I also uploaded material in a similar fashion on Karagarga and Cinematik), and my sister will be like that, too.

8. OK

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by raspberry1331; 03-02-2008 at 09:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    (8) YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
    why is that? you are offering invites so i don't get it. please explain.
    perhaps so the staff wont know that you're giving them away?

ya never know.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oh fatcat69 , i thought its your Bitmetv Giveaway lol
    GL people
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I never trade it because I'm looking for this account everwhere like a treasure for me.

I like:
    Lost
    Prison Break
    Braniac
    House
    Mytbusters

The trackers i have:
    TvT.ro
    Tvtorrents.com(but i cant use it)

I want bitmetv because its a powerful desire for me in my country there not a channel HD content and there not a good channel there are not good series and bitmetv has all good content about tv.
    A Column
    One day, during the chat at the cafe, Temel said:
    -"Everybody recognizes me, even Mr.Yeltsin!"
    Somebody from the crowd said:
    -"That is not possible!"
    And then Temel replied:
    -"If you do not believe me, let's go to Russia and see..."
    Therefore, Temel's friends collected enough money to send him to Russia with a witness. Immediately after landing in Moscow, the witness was puzzled because Mr.Yeltsin was waiting for Temel. Temel and Mr.Yeltsin talked for a little while. Temel and the witness were entertained with honour and respect. One day later both of them returned to Turkey, and at the same cafe, Temel said:
    -"Mr.Clinton knows me!"
    -"It is not possible"
    the crowd replied. Temel said again:
    -"If you do not believe me, let's go to America and see..."
    So, Temel's friend collected enough money to send him to America again with a witness. Immediately after landing in New York, the second witness was also puzzled because Mr.Clinton was waiting for Temel. Temel and Mr.Clinton talked a little while. Temel and the second witness were entertained with honour and respect. One day later both of them returned to Turkey. And at the same cafe, Temel said:
    -"The Pope knows me!"
    Immediately, a voice came from crowd:
    -"Oh really!"
    Temel said again:
    -"If you do not believe me, let's go to the Vatican and see..."
    So, Temel's friends collected enough money to send him to the Vatican with a third witness. That day The Pope was speaking to the crowds from a high place. Temel went there and went up to him. As soon as the Pope saw Temel, he took him in his arms and embrace him.
    At that moment the third witness fainted. Temel went to him and said:
    -"What happened?"
    The third witness replied:
    -"There were two Japenese people in front of me and they were chatting. One of them said to the other:
    -"That is Temel but I do not recognize the other person who he is speaking to" and that is why i want bitmetv with my respect

I will be a good user I will be a good seeder

I'M NOT A CHEATER

Have a nice day

sorry but i dont know how can i put direct photo here i gave the link sorry again
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by serby; 03-02-2008 at 11:01 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You ask people to follow so many rules, while you ignore the basic rule of bitmetv - don't bitmetv invites giveaways...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thanks man i updated with the photo.

@yoge...: i wanted a badminton photo too but nothing more hot that your picture...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Goodluck to everyone

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    1) Try not to be a trader
    2) Never gave an account way
    3) List of favourite tv shows:
    Smallville, Supernatual, Greys anatomy, Ugly betty, ER, Dirty sexy money, Stargate atlantis, According to jim, Boston legal, One tree hill, Prison break, Desperate housewives, Gossip girl, How i met your mother, Scrubs, South park just to name a few
    4) I am a member of tvtorrents.com and tv.torrents.ro
    5) I want bitmetv in order to satisfy my needs for downloading latest as well as old tv shows and it is supposed to be the best source for that. I have also heard that it has great speeds and a superb collection of shows, that is basically the amin reason I am dying to become a member of bitmetv. I am a member of some tv trackers as I have mentioned above but sometimes I have great difficulty in finding old shows and bitmetv is supposed to be an excellent source for those. Also I want to become a member of a high level tv tracker like bitmetv. The bottom line is that I am a fanatic for tv shows and I need bitmetv to download the shows.
    6) I promise not to cheat or trade,keep up a good ratio and remain active.
    7) I will try my level best to give an honest opinion about any torrent which I use and always thank the related uploader.
    8) I solemnly swear not to set my country in my profile (fingers crossed) at bitmetv

Extremely sorry but couldn't work out the spoiler tag.

Rule#69
    http://www.beautychicks.com/details.php?image_id=396
    Last edited by ramola; 03-02-2008 at 11:42 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Wormtail's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Really nice giveaway fatcat's friend

BitMeTv is a gr8 place for TV but their staff ... hummmm ... sucks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    You ask people to follow so many rules, while you ignore the basic rule of bitmetv - don't bitmetv invites giveaways...
    ^^ " See How do I get invites? for more information on how to get INVITES.
    • Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account."

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast