Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Pedro's BT Music

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post
    Why is everyone being so difficult?
    1. You are new
    2. No one knows you
    3. You would trade for it, thus why would you not just trade it again for something else?
    4. In your STMusic giveaway, you said no rules, which makes me and probably others think that you couldn't care less about the sites you are on.
    5. That kind of attitude gets you nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    1. You are new
    2. No one knows you
    3. You would trade for it, thus why would you not just trade it again for something else?
    4. In your STMusic giveaway, you said no rules, which makes me and probably others think that you couldn't care less about the sites you are on.
    There are lots of giveaways that have no rules. I think you're here solely for the purpose of harassing me and have no intent on helping. Perhaps you should just keep out of my thread.

STILL LOOKING FOR ONE!
    Last edited by spork985; 03-04-2008 at 02:07 AM.
    {sigdata}

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You asked: Why is everyone being so difficult? I just answered.

You are right. I have no intention of helping you now. I had until my fast backgroundcheck, just by looking at your profile supplemented with your answers in this thread made me think otherwise. I will stay out of it. Just didn't want to leave with me looking like the bad guy here.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 03-04-2008 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    You are right. I have no intention of helping you now. I had until my fast backgroundcheck, just by looking at your profile supplemented with your answers in this thread made me think otherwise. I will stay out of it. Just didn't want to leave with me looking like the bad guy here.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. What's wrong with my answers? You're making me look like a scammer or something, I have no idea what the hell your problem is.
    {sigdata}

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Era's Avatar Offers?
    1. You are new
    2. No one knows you
    His kind of attitude is fine. You're the dick in this thread it seems after reading the two and a half pages of spam...
    I got invited to Pedro's and didn't have nearly as much as he had to offer (own rips, good speed). I really don't know why everybody is being difficult. And no, I don't have an invite to pedro's

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i've heard you can go to their home page and donate to get access to the site. if you're that desparate...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I can understand why Blue_Skies is being cautious. Pedro's is a very excellent site. And he's just making sure he's going to invite a member that won't put his account into trouble.

The thing about upping your own stuff, I don't think is a big deal. A lot of people don't have stuff of their own to up there, but are still great members. But the no rules thing in a giveaway, I guess that would make me think twice about a person too.

I'm not saying he's right or anything, and maybe he did come off a little elitist. But you definitely can't blame him for being cautious. Like I mentioned, Pedro's is an extremely great site. You won't have to ever worry about what you're downloading there. You think OiNK had good quality control, that's nothing compared to Pedro's. And he just doesn't want to lose access to all of that.

And sorry, I haven't been there the 100 days yet, so I too have no invites. But I just wanted to let you know to not try and not to take what he said personally...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I can understand why Blue_Skies is being cautious. Pedro's is a very excellent site. And he's just making sure he's going to invite a member that won't put his account into trouble.

The thing about upping your own stuff, I don't think is a big deal. A lot of people don't have stuff of their own to up there, but are still great members. But the no rules thing in a giveaway, I guess that would make me think twice about a person too.

I'm not saying he's right or anything, and maybe he did come off a little elitist. But you definitely can't blame him for being cautious. Like I mentioned, Pedro's is an extremely great site. You won't have to ever worry about what you're downloading there. You think OiNK had good quality control, that's nothing compared to Pedro's. And he just doesn't want to lose access to all of that.

And sorry, I haven't been there the 100 days yet, so I too have no invites. But I just wanted to let you know to not try and not to take what he said personally...
    I kinda do to but he didn't have to be so rude.

Whether I can upload or not, I will be a good member, I always try to seed to atleast 2.0 usually until I feel like stopping it which is way past 2.0. I'm not gonna lie, I want to download, but I'm not going to leech with a 0.001 ratio, it will always be over 2.0, probably closer to 3-4.
    Last edited by spork985; 03-04-2008 at 03:54 AM.
    {sigdata}

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Still looking please.
    {sigdata}

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    spork985 Pedro's is a different entirely beast from Oink, St Music, Waffles. They are a loseless only tracker and impose strict rules on ripping quality, downloading and seeding torrents. What I would do if I were you? Become more active here and in your other trackers like ST Music. Give people time to notice you, and get to know you better. Then if you make a good impression, there will be members willing to vouch for you and give you an invite (Possibly). Their also strict on users that members invite. Thats why blue skies was being stern with you. Nobody thinks your scammer or anything at this point. Nobody knows you enough yet to form an opinion(imo). Just be more active here my friend. Thats my advice to you.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast