Thread: help with torrents.ru

Poster BT Rep: +2
    i tried to sign up to torrents.ru...it says "Извините, пользователь с таким именем уже существует"

i used the translator on the net and it says "Apology , avail oneself of after таким country-seat already of the essence"
    i couldnt understand much of it.. so if some one can help me fix the problem or give me a torrents.ru account i will be greatfull...
    i read that it has a lot of contents and supposedly a good substitute for demonoid..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    murma's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Извините, пользователь с таким именем уже существует, Bro here says: Sorry user whit this user name exist, change your username.
    Sorry my english is bad

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    This is a russian site with russian content, all the movies/tvs are russian/dubbed so if you don't know russian you have nothing to do there.

About the message is just says that a user with the username you picked already existt on the site.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ok thanks a lot...i think it must be like zamunda...not everything will be dubbed in russian may be they will have russian subtitles...but about every thing being dubbed in russian i doubt it...i just want to watch a few rare movies if i cant find anywhere else like a back up site or sumthing edit:thanks for the info @zagreb
    Last edited by stitched; 03-02-2008 at 08:49 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Ok, your choice I told you whats there.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    HrdmN's Avatar You Got Served BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    the tracker is very good and full of good stuff
    if you need any other help about it - feel free to PM me!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There's a great selection of DVD9s there, most of them have English soundtrack.