Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I find the 2006 National Championship game?

SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Skizo im not really into football but i just whant to ask if is this what you are looking for ? :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    Skizo im not really into football but i just whant to ask if is this what you are looking for ? :
    Yep, that's it.

There are various covers but it's the same video as far as I know.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    I tried all i could find is this :NCAA - 2006 BCS National Championship - Rose Bowl - USC vs Texas and is not in DVDR format is in XviD and the source is Satellite HDTV to DVD .
    Still you can join the tracker that has this and ask in the forum there maybe someone could direct you towards what you look for or maybe upload it somewhere for you .
    P.S The tracker is leech.tenyardtorrents.com (but you probably know the tracker.)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Well, I just went to the Univ. of Texas online store and bought the combo set for $26. Oh well, at least I'll have it now.

The Live the dream DVD goes through and recaps the entire season. highlights, behind the scenes, etc.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    It's 'Burnt Orange'

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Well, I just went to the Univ. of Texas online store and bought the combo set for $26. Oh well, at least I'll have it now.

The Live the dream DVD goes through and recaps the entire season. highlights, behind the scenes, etc.

so when are you going to upload it to tpb?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

so when are you going to upload it to tpb?
    Why would I do that?

Compromise my lifestyle and risk being arrested just so I can have the pleasure of seeding 50 downloaders a 9GB files at a grand total of 60kB/sec over the next 3 months?

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll upload it to Usenet once and be done with it.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-07-2008 at 03:09 PM.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12