Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Flac music

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Too bad E is so difficult to get into. Once I get there, combined with BTmusic, I'll probably be able to find every single thing I want in properly ripped flac.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    is flac that different or a ratio raiser?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    What do you mean exactly? It can be both.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    waffles is my choice
    Last edited by L0sslEss; 03-28-2008 at 01:06 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    FLAC isn't compatible with my zune and I don't listen to music too often on my computer therefore it is worthless to me. I don't have a killer sound system either so when I do listen FLAC I can't even tell the difference between it and 320.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah, that does suck that FLAC isn't compatible with the Zune. But honestly, we probably wouldn't be able to hear a difference anyways. All the the FLAC I download I just convert to V0 for my Zune.

I download FLAC because I have a pretty sweet home setup. And when you have something like that, you can hear a small difference between it and V0 or 320. It's not the biggest thing, but still, when you're into quality you want the best. You really do have to listen for that difference though. At least I do. When I put a nice pair of cans on with that system, the difference is more clear. Even if I had a crappy home system, I would still be downloading FLAC for it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I was a member of E and Pedro's but when Oink got busted I closed all my accounts as I'd used the same user name on all of them. That was a big mistake! There were so many fantastic FLAC rips on those two sites.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i bet you did..

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    It really gets me down that the scene don't do flac rips yet. Everything else they do, they do it to the highest quality. So much music comes out of the scene, that I think there should be at least some groups supporting it!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It was only like last month i realized my player supported FLAC, guess who was the most happy guy then? ;D
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast