Thread: Just Got 100% On Vice City.. No Cheats, Trainers..

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What's another good game?
    I started to play GTA Vice City again, but this time I didnt just complete all the mission.. i went for the big 100% complete... got it in 3 days useing a walkthrough lol. Man, gta vice city is completely boreing now. I'm gonna prob not even play a game for a few days or something, but i'm lookin for another good one sometime also.

For those of ya who havnt got 100% of gta vice city yet... it's pretty badass what ya get in the end.

Also make sure u complete sunshine auto's collecting(my favorite place), cause u get like 3 very special prizes there also...

2. Games   -   #2
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Play MOHAASH online or screw around in BF1942RTR
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    me too i have mastered i am completely bored of it and yet people going on saying where do i get it i swear the game is boring.....!

4. Games   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Well ya'll used a damn walkthrough wadduya expect but to be bored. It's boring using a walkthrough. I have to be super stuck to use hints.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Busyman@2 August 2003 - 20:20
    Well ya'll used a damn walkthrough wadduya expect but to be bored. It's boring using a walkthrough. I have to be super stuck to use hints.
    i did actually start with hints but i got so stuck that i was going insaine... felt more fun to read the walkthrough later on..

6. Games   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol you did what I did as soon as a finished vice city I played it again becasue I was board

7. Games   -   #7
    they need to make a "Mission Editor" so u could make new missions... it seems it would be possible the way the game works.
    It would be cool to download some mod missions also.

btw, i hope the next GTA game they release has a completely 3d environment cause i noticed alot of stuff that was FLAT on walls and stuff... kinda gross after awhile lol. I guess alot of games try to pull that "half-ass" job stuff.. but the game did have alot of work already put into it, so i would say that makes up for the flatness junk.