Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Hllirous Movie Scene

It's a no brainer, Stuart Little. When Snowbell got scared of something i couldn't remember. It's only for a few seconds but if i rewind and play it over again i can't stop laughing.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Forum Star
    just about all of blazing saddles - top film, more recently goldmember - austin beating up minime, classic

nice thread by the way hogster, gave me some ideas for what to look for

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Happy gilmore: Go home ball.....go home ball. still funny thinking about it now

Bruce almighty: the bit when hes on the lady of the mist, eroding eroding eroooooding, up yours fukkers lol

another bit, You gotta dump that shit, you gotta dump taht shit.........goooooooooosblahblah. gooooooooose fraba gooooooosebraba lol classic

probly every scene from, dont be a manace to sociaty while drinking you OG in the hood

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Bumped
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    thats a hilarious one powdered water

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    This is the best scene I could think of, that you guys havent already mentioned.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, when jim carry is in the mental hospital inside some storage room. And a janitor is about to open the door so Jim hide inside a box&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Corcky Romano, like 23 minutes in where he is taking the bag of cocaine to the evidence room but stops to talk to that police dog (German sheppard) and the dog grabs the bag and rips it open spilling the cocaine all over Corky Romano and the dog. Corky gets super high from all the cocaine and the dog gets all hyped up and his nose swells like super huge and rips the cement post outta the floor and runs away super fast.

THEN, when Corkcy has to give the speech to the little school kids on what its like to work at the FBI and he just sits there asking, "Question? Question? You? You? Question? Me? Question?"

Dammit that movie is bad but those 2 scenes that follow eachother are hilarious. I just recommend you donwload that to watch those scenes.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Poster
    Wrongfully Accused. first part. in the main lobby. hehe. with lambchop in the audience

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Bringing down the house, where they bring that old woman into the black club and then the guy&#39;s around her are smoking joints and they hand her the joint and she&#39;s like "why not?" and get&#39;s stoned
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Shaolin soccer the scene with the fat man and the eggs

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast