Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Trader

44 45.83%
  • The Anti trader

52 54.17%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it easier the "Trader" or "Anti Trader"

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    not again...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    both are easy, trader is quicker, so you need more patience to be a non trader.

unless you are a community member (get involved in the forums etc) then you can rise very quickly to other trackers out there.
    Which basically is what bitorrent is all about.

+1 for community member!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I did mean here as well btw, not just a tracker, staff do prowl here not just to ban traders but to invite members we think will be good for our community to our sites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stoi i love you

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    torrents=getting new files quick

community is in second plan
    Need FTN,FSC

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    community lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje View Post

I dont agree.

Getting torrents quick tells me your greedy and more likely to not seed back what you take on every torrent. bollocks to this seed 1 torrent to a 100 ratio then rape the tracker dry of everything else.

Community is getting members that are not greedy, like to give back what they take on every torrent,as well as participate in the forums and IRC (IRC is not everyones cup of tea though)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje View Post

I dont agree.

Getting torrents quick tells me your greedy and more likely to not seed back what you take on every torrent. bollocks to this seed 1 torrent to a 100 ratio then rape the tracker dry of everything else.

Community is getting members that are not greedy, like to give back what they take on every torrent,as well as participate in the forums and IRC (IRC is not everyones cup of tea though)
    to tell you the truth i actually prefer irc over forums much more active when allot of users are there response times are faster and the conversation flows allot better
    IRC=rulez

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    asoto's Avatar i em nat nuub !?
    IRC=rulez
    I agree

Btw I voted for anti trader.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Non trader as they don't have to worry about getting thrown out again once they are in.

As for Anti or Trader, I have no idea. Those that label themselves Anti-Traders are usually damn annoying spammers, which probably annoys staff almost as much as the traders.

Didn't vote as both options are just as bad
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast