• The Trader

44 45.83%
  • The Anti trader

52 54.17%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who has it easier the "Trader" or "Anti Trader"

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I didn't say it's true.I said it's a true quote so if you wanna blame someone blame the writer not me.
    Your sig is tasteless and the only reason you have it is to start flamewars. Why not just admit it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I won't change it.mate
    it's my sig and i don't care whether you like it or not
    and you are the one who want to start a flame war.
    End of discussion

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Did I tell you to change it?

Admit /= change
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    back on topic, i think the circumstances dictate the way people take.
    and what many of those anti-traders noobs don't seem to recall is that publicly giving away invites is as bad as trading them, at the eyes of most trackers.

about account trading, i honestly don't see the sense in it, maybe i'm an oldskooler and prefer start from the scratch my own existence at the desired tracker...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I won't change it.mate
    it's my sig and i don't care whether you like it or not
    and you are the one who want to start a flame war.
    End of discussion
    link me to where you quoted that from, im curious im not mad at ya.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Non trader as they don't have to worry about getting thrown out again once they are in.

As for Anti or Trader, I have no idea. Those that label themselves Anti-Traders are usually damn annoying spammers, which probably annoys staff almost as much as the traders.

Didn't vote as both options are just as bad
    +1
    My thoughts exactly.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    So here's the poll what do you guys rekon is an easier way to move up in the torrenting world by trading or by being an anti trader and giving away invites and making requests for free ones ?

Do not Flame each other just a way to see what the community thinks

lol im not trader,but i can tell u for sure that im not an *anti trader* also,i really dont care what people do

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    hackers maybe???
    to be a tracker moderator???
    what about being a billionaire?? I sure is very easy when you billionaire.
    or... sqirrel friend
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 03-03-2008 at 11:44 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    aunty trader

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    back on topic, i think the circumstances dictate the way people take.
    and what many of those anti-traders noobs don't seem to recall is that publicly giving away invites is as bad as trading them, at the eyes of most trackers.
    I agree. I'm one of the noobs, Cabalo is speaking of. I stopped doing public giveaway's recently due to losing two trackers over doing public giveaway's within FST (It's very frowned upon). It could also be perceived, as bad as trading (Which is a no, no with most good reputable trackers, if not, all at this point). Who has it easier? Anti-Traders probably. But we have way more to prove in the long run, due to all the flac we get from, traders and sometimes non-traders.

On Topic:

It could be easier for us to just say "I don't care about traders and what they do, as long as it ain't effecting me" but then you get labeled someone who doesn't really care about your community (Most of the time that is). Feel free to critique(Be Positive), flame(Be disrespectful), criticize (Be negative), towards this post, if need be.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast