Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to beg an invite

Poster BT Rep: +1
    hello all,
    i just would like to have access to scenetorrents or oink , could someone to send me an invite?
    thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by e-source View Post
    hello all,
    i just would like to have access to scenetorrents or oink , could someone to send me an invite?
    thanks in advance
    lol Oink has been shut down for many months now

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well, for some years i havent visited this page, but hope that scenetorrents still working

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    zero0's Avatar ('''')o_0('''') BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    u must be away from torrent world for a long time
    Oink has been shut down

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i know people away from torrents who knew about oink, where ya been?!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Apparently not here
    Kindness goes a long way!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you need to be active in this forum in order to get what you looking for.

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Let's see if I've got this right: You've had your account here for over a year but never bothered to participate, you made your first post here today, and now you're requesting ScT, one of the best and most sought-after trackers around. Why in the world would anyone invite you?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    Let's see if I've got this right: You've had your account here for over a year but never bothered to participate, you made your first post here today, and now you're requesting ScT, one of the best and most sought-after trackers around. Why in the world would anyone invite you?
    i wouldnt call scenetorrents one of the best or one the most sought over trackers. maybe a few months ago but definately not right now

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    i wouldnt call scenetorrents one of the best or one the most sought over trackers. maybe a few months ago but definately not right now
    I don't see how you can say that. I am not saying it is the best tracker, but it is certainly one of the best. It has great selection and great speeds that very few trackers can match. And it is not the most sought-after tracker (that would be FTN I bet), but based on its level (i.e. rarity) and the sheer number of requests for it I see here on FST, I'd say it has to be among the most sought-after. Just my opinion/observation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast