Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A humble Request (Brandon please read)

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey guys its me . I have been thinking about this a lot lately and I finnally decided it was my time to give it a shot. A lot of you guys have gotten to know me around here and I have had the pleasure to get to know all of you . Sadly though, its not you guys who can help me out here .

The purpose of this request is to humbly ask for an invitation (i know they are closed) to ftn. In thinking about how I was going to ask for this a lot came to mind. In the end though I just decided to be completely and bluntly honest.

Do i feel like i deserve ftn? The answer to this question is I dont know. Honestly I dont know what the atmosphere is like there but I do however know a lot of mutual members their from other community based tracker. From speaking with them I get the feeling i would be a great fit their. I have been torrenting for a bit now and therefore I have a better feeling for where i think i belong. I know everyone makes these threads saying community this commnity that etc... I do enjoy being part of a close knit community and I am sure people here will vouche to that .

Why am I seeking Ftn? The answer to this question is quite simple. In all honesty the reason i want ftn is because most of the friends I made here are on it. I would love to be able to hang out with them in irc, help seed older torrents for them to snatch, and just generally hang out their with them. Beyond just that I also want to get to know some new people that are their. From what i gather Ftn has a lot of older torrenting members that have been around for a while. I think it would be an awesome time getting to know them, and talking about the ins and outs of their experiences in the torrenting world .

These are just some of the reasons I seek ftn. The point of this thread is to politely ask someone with the power to let me in to consider my request. I dont think that anyone owes me anything, or that I deserve this for anything that I have done. I just love meeting new people, filesharing, and helping people who are in the same communities as me out.

In closing all's that i ask is that my request be considered. I know I may not get in but I feel like it was finally time for me to try .

Thank you for your time and help in advance

p.s.- Brandon if u want this thread closed just let me know, I am not trying to cause any trouble or unwanted attention
    Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 03-03-2008 at 04:15 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Good luck man..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Well spoken jonny81985. I honestly cant think of any better candidates for FTN than yourself. At the present time, it will take a little luck as well.

I know that if/when invites are open to members again you will be the first to receive one from me. (if I am lucky enough to receive one).

Im sure that lots of poeple can (and will) agree that Jonny81985 is a good deserving guy, that gives more than he receives, while still respecting the rules.

Good Luck Jon
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Well spoken jonny81985. I honestly cant think of any better candidates for FTN than yourself. At the present time, it will take a little luck as well.

I know that if/when invites are open to members again you will be the first to receive one from me. (if I am lucky enough to receive one).

Im sure that lots of poeple can (and will) agree that Jonny81985 is a good deserving guy, that gives more than he receives, while still respecting the rules.

Good Luck Jon
    Thanks man, that really means alot coming from you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    In all honesty the reason i want ftn is because most of the friends I made here are on it. I would love to be able to hang out with them in irc
    shouldnt you just ask your friends that are on the site?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    In all honesty the reason i want ftn is because most of the friends I made here are on it. I would love to be able to hang out with them in irc
    shouldnt you just ask your friends that are on the site?
    Invites are closed the only way to get in is for brandon to grant you access and have you written in

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    oh well good luck man

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    this guy deserves it fo sho

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Dude, you're not on FTN already? I thought for sure you would be.

B, if you see this, help him out...

(as if my opinion matters, but it's worth a shot)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post

Good Luck Jon

I couldnīt agree more.
    I have the privilege of being with Jon in some good trackers (and you as well), and I can only say good things about him.
    Hope you get it, Jon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast