View Poll Results: "humans should stop making more babies!!!"

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

9 50.00%
  • no

4 22.22%
  • i dont know...dont ask complicated questions?

2 11.11%
  • you are crazy...get lost

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "humans should stop making more babies!!!"

Poster BT Rep: +2
    dont you think ,we as human race have passed our prime , probably its time for an upgrade of species or some major natural disaster to happen otherwise we all are doomed to take down this beautifull planet with us...

i was watching tv series "planet earth"...i wish we could preserve it...but we cant, we are incapable to get over our greed

we should stop reproducing more of our kind , i am serious..we are just killing the planet

.. if you disagree i would love to know i good reason y would you want to make babies ?...i am just curious i am not trying to offed you or trying to act smart

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    You can't have been watching it very well. The point it was making is that the Earth has been around a lot longer than us and it will be around long after we're gone. When we talk about 'saving the Earth' we're really talking about 'saving mankind'.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    We should only stop stupid people making more babies

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    We should only stop stupid people making more babies
    Totally.
    We should round up all the stupid people, put them in Canadia and nuke the dog piss out of them.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Satisfactory progress is being made

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    its mostly because of these smart people our planet is in this condition, so may be all these stupid people and the smart people must stop reproducing...for such a rule to be passed, democracy must cease to exist.....soo its never gonna happen..the smart and the stupid people are greater in number, they will use force if necessary .....

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. Lounge   -   #7
    “You should have to pass an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why dont you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am President, thats the first rule I will institute. : marilyn manson

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Without free convenient contraception, the birth rate wouldn't decline until we overpopulate this planet.

If all else fails, we should kill the elderly, newborns, and mentally/physically defective, no?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Oh, fuckit I don't care.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What I wanna know is why the fuck do I see threads started by people in my ignore list?
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast