Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: secure Givaways !!

TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefosceola View Post
    Personally I see nothing wrong with using same nick here as on your trackers especially if you use different passwords elsewhere. The only reason I see to have different nicks is if you have something to hide, and giving away invites/accounts and trading is something to hide from site staff, but if you are here merely for the info and to catch up on a few things I don't see an issue.

Very true. I use the same nick on all sites and have for over 7 years.

I am TDC Admin. I don't mind if you wish to giveaway invites to users here. Some of our highest level users give away invites here. But they also have very strict rules because they do know the action of the invitee reflects onto them. So, please try and screen the users the best you can. You wouldn't want me letting rift raft into your homes would you? No, so please don't let them into mine. If you are unsure about your giveaway and it concerns TDC please feel free to ask me. Better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by TDC Giveaway
    TDC Giefaway #2
    Ok, got 10 more invites for TDC and im willing to give them away
    this giveaway was also allowed from TDC sysop

Requirements: ALL ARE _MUST_

1. NO PM - you will be disqualified automatically if you pm

2. 3 ratio proofs with todays date - i will pm you and you will HAVE to send me same screenshots without anything covered. Sry for this, but as TDC sysop said, if you get in trouble, i get in trouble, and i have to be sure

3. Min 50 posts and 15 rep points

4. A reason WHY you want this invite, and a promise that u will USE the account

5. NO TRADERS - i will browse through your posting history

Giving me a rep points would be nice i got none from last giveaway

If you dont meet the requirements, dont bother asking kthx

cheers
    That is how you do it!

Spooky
    TDC-Admin
    Last edited by Spooky; 03-04-2008 at 01:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    hmm it means i should hold on , and b around here for a while coz m new here , and dont know much about members here .. but i hope so in near future i ll b giving some invites from level , 3 , 4 , and may b 5...
    My best advice to you is to hold off on your public giveaway's (Actually I wouldn't engage in public giveaway's at all). Especially if you use the same nick here that you use on other BT sites. Also educate yourself regarding the BT World. Read tracker reviews, just lurk in different forums to gain valuable info regarding various other trackers, always read faq and rules in every tracker your a member of.

Always invite those you trust. Do it discreetly as well. Not out in the open in case you invite a bad apple or two. We all have once or twice. If you haven't? Then consider yourself lucky or fucking extremely wise. Also never do account giveaway's if you want invites to come easy to you over time. If you do do account giveaway's. Then expect a very hard tough road ahead. It's like a drug dealer, you love the fast life now, get the women, money, clothes, whatever, but when you get caught you'll be preaching positivity and pointing fingers(Ain't so fun under the sun now is it).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    its upto u that u give them away but at some point it may lead to acc deletion if ur not careful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123