Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Bitmetv invites to giveaway

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I am doing this for a friend who wishes to be anonymous. I will pm you if the user picks you, in which case I will ask for your email.

Thanks and please follow the rules.

~Fatty

Here are the rules, this is for 2 bitmetv invites.

(1) No traders, ever, at all
    (2) No account givers
    (3) A list of your favorite TV shows
    (4) What TV trackers you have? (if any)
    (5) Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)
    (6) No cheaters
    (7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
    (8) YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
    1 Fat Cat rule:

Rule #69: 1 picture showing a beautiful chick doing something...can be anything! (keep it pg-13...so I dont get yelled at by kflint...even though he likes em too, we need to obey rules for the kiddies.)

Use the Spoiler tags to keep the thread from getting cluttered.

Ie: put the image inside spoiler tags which are spoiler and /spoiler...but each in brackets obviously.

Like so:

Spoiler: Show

*chick in the buttom left...i got something to put in her mouth to make her shut up.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 03-02-2008 at 06:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Don't know why but i think this one will be probably the most visited thread this Month.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hi,

As you know i used mostly my 0day tracker for tv show so bitmeTV would be nice

Here is a dir of my tv show:
    CSI
    CSI.Miami
    Desperate.Housewives
    Dexter
    Heroes
    House
    Jericho
    Prison.Break
    scrubs
    South.Park
    The.Simpsons

Last edited by alfry1010; 03-02-2008 at 10:08 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    That is so great giveaway man!
    I hope some good people will get them but let's not ignore luck ... so GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    memnom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    1. Never ever was a trader, promise
    2. gave a lot of invites no Accounts.
    3. Coupling, How i met your mother , lost, CSI, Friends , will and grace
    4. None (getting it from general trackers)

5. Its not for collecting , its like i want a single tracker that can fill my entire TV urge, and would have a nice community to go around, people say its hard to keep up the ratio so is any other site like KG, bitme and stuff and im a PU there so can maintain a good ratio here to, honestly i can. Its always good to have a fun+challenge , cuz it keeps you going all the way. besides this site have the fastest pre if any site has it at all. so will keep this baby in my arms for ever and wont let it slip no matter what. What more can one want , u got the most illusive tracker of all, u got the best pre times ever found in any TV tracker and u got a Great community to go around and ofcourse u have some strict mods and rules but hey thats where the fun lies. So by this i solemnly swear to keep the BitmeTV under my cuddle for all eternity to come. and will be gratefull to you for giving me this tracker of trackers. . let me have this for once and i swear not to let u down.

6. Nope im not.
    7. I can be a great member who can contribute to the overall uplifting of the site in every way i possible can, though i dont have access to 0-day stuff i'll keep up a good ratio and good communal relationship with all. Swear again
    8. then i wont set country there.

Last edited by memnom; 03-02-2008 at 06:47 AM.
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/kainra/maxsig.png

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice giveaway whoever you are! i would apply for this except my connection is shit atm and itd take alot of effort to seed there.

chyeaaaa good luck every1

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    tv shows i like:
    stargate sg1
    stargate atlantis
    firefly
    prison break
    heroes
    dexter
    terminator the sarah connor chronicles
    south park
    Jericho
    lost
    top gear
    scrubs
    family guy
    house
    battlestar galactica
    mythbusters
    the wire
    supernatural

tracker i rely on for tv at present: tvtorrents.com

Why i want bitmetv
    because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category.

what i will contribute to bitmetv
    -seedbox

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by alfry1010 View Post
    Hi,

As you know i used mostly my 0day tracker for tv show so bitmeTV would be nice

Here is a dir of my tv show:
    CSI
    CSI.Miami
    Desperate.Housewives
    Dexter
    Heroes
    House
    Jericho
    Prison.Break
    scrubs
    South.Park
    The.Simpsons

dude read his post and u will see that u didn post the necessary to fit for the invite..

@topic

great giveaway bitmetv is awesooome !

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 22ji View Post
    tv shows i like:
    stargate sg1
    stargate atlantis
    firefly
    prison break
    heroes
    dexter
    terminator the sarah connor chronicles
    south park
    Jericho
    lost
    top gear
    scrubs
    family guy
    house
    battlestar galactica
    mythbusters
    the wire
    supernatural

tracker i rely on for tv at present: tvtorrents.com

Why i want bitmetv
    because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category.

what i will contribute to bitmetv
    -seedbox
    are you out of your mind?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    hey! I really want BitmeTV. If u'd understand, I really like the Discovery Series "I Shouldn't Be Alive". I watch this show everyday if I have time, but for the episodes that I am unable to watch, well, i just miss them. But BitmeTV has that and I would really like to be able to download tv shows from there. If you are wondering what other shows I watch, I watch WWE (Smackdown, Raw), Kenny vs. Spenny, CSI:Miami specifically, and as well South Park. Ocassionally I would watch some of the soap operas, but I really dont' have time to be able to allocate my time to watch tv. I would really like this invite because I have been longing for BitmeTV for quite some time. I hope that I will be elligible for this offer as I don't have any tv trackers. I know that contribution to a community is very important at any private tracker so i would like to say that I would contribute by getting to a power user and perhaps uploading some of my box sets of discs =) Other than that, I want to start to be active in some of the forum sections of trackers.

Honestly, I am no "special" guy for this giveaway, equal to any other person on FST whether they cheat or they spam or they have a higher or lower btrep. I believe that everyone on FST is the same, but sometimes due to btrep and people having more and higher level private tracker than others, the community of FST is ruined by others thinking that they are more than they really are. With this being said, I am very humble and I am very grateful for this chance for BitmeTV. I really want this tracker. I hope you can understand how badly i want this. Not only is this going to be a tracker that I will use everyday, but it will be a tracker that will help free up some of my time for other things than being in front of the television such as homework and studying.

Thanks for considering me!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast