Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FST should b invite only ???

unknown6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @sampson
    it seems 10 yo child

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Absolutely not, FST should not be invite only. It has always been a public forum and always will be. You have to remember that the BT invite trading section isn't the only section in this forum. We have the Lounge, the software section, the general filesharing section. FST's purpose isn't to facilitate invite trading.

Besides, making this place invite-only doesn't prevent from scamming. You see how complete morons can ask their way for invites. The only thing it would do it to stifle the wide range of users we have here. This topic has been brought up before, and bottom line, FST would never be invite-only.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    and what next???
    people start trading FST invites???
    or how about ebay selling???
    hell no FST souldnt be invite only
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Yay.
    hahaha.. those are hilarious!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    and what next???
    people start trading FST invites???
    or how about ebay selling???
    hell no FST souldnt be invite only
    He s right

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    no offense but this has to be the most horrendous idea ever about this site , ffs this is a public forum . thats what happens when some of you worship the rarity list . ANY forum u'll begin to judge as some level and think about invitations only and crap like that . as bluelabel said rightly the next step will be trading FST accounts and buffer is equivalent to Rep

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    OP ffs use the search button this thread has been done a number of times before.

FST will never become invite only for the same reason 10 year olds will always be able to trade their accounts here.

As for the discussions on religion and freedom of expression that is much more interesting. We should have more of this.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon0 View Post
    yes it should be invite only
    Yes, you should be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown6 View Post
    @ sampson

you asshole remove your dirty signature

cos you dont know the meaning of what you wrote mother fucker

where is the fuck the
    hey hey take it easy man , im a Muslim too , let him show what he wanted to , we should respect everyone thats what our religion teaches us ... i hope some mod ll take some action now , on u or may b on both of u , i dont know .. but plz i request ya all dont turn this topic into some religious or controversial talk...
    im sorry on behalf of my Brother..
    I believe sampson is skizos other name so I dont think a mod will punish him
    Last edited by LaPistola; 03-03-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's not what fst is about, it's a place open to everybody to hang, get information and share things so that's a big NO to your question.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I like that quote "All the people are respectable, but no belief is it." it's Alain's quote.

Anyway, why can't we tell that allah is not the greatest?
    Where is the no-respect?
    Maybe by respect you mean to agree with all that you says?

Pro Anti-Anti.
    thEotheroNe is the Greatest

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast