Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FST should b invite only ???

saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i was just wondering that is it possible that FST should b a invite only place . means only reputed and active at community members ll have invites , and they ll responsible for whom they invite..
    it is just an idea to remain this place what is it....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nice idea .. I agree with you .

Everey body must think twice before scam or cheat because he must know he will not come back easily.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    btw FST is not only related with BT and BT trading it is related to all file sharing
    and it is have good old logune
    so i don`t think that FST should not be invite only cos of some supid traders and onle again FST is not only a trading forum it is also a newzgroups emule all filesharing forum so it is not only related to BT...
    btw you should search the forums i think that those kinda threads where here b4 and all of them where LOCKED
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 03-03-2008 at 06:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i can remember that this was discussed before
    i am sure you will find the thread if you want^^
    fst will never be invite only anyways

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fst is more then just a bittorrent related site. For this reason, it will never be invite only. Its a public forum for discussing filesharing in all aspects, key word is public.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Great point sakingsny. We where are noobs at one time, some still are, and FST was a great place to come in a learn without worry about invites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    btw FST is not only related with BT and BT trading it is related to all file sharing
    and it is have good old logune
    so i don`t think that FST should not be invite only cos of some supid traders and onle again FST is not only a trading forum it is also a newzgroups emule all filesharing forum so it is not only related to BT...
    i respect your point of view mate , but i think FST has more then 50% active community in BT section , and the stream line of my idea " FST should b invite " is that which the guy above u has mentioned " cheater will not come back so easily "; coz if he/she would be banned from FST " we assumed here ip ban too " then still they can use some proxy site to get access to site or may b they can request their ISP to change their ip...

Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    btw you should search the forums i think that those kinda threads where here b4 and all of them where LOCKED
    my appologies for that , but i was thinking about it in class so as soon as i came back home i posted this ..
    it is not because girls in class or lecture was boring it is because im in love with FST...
    Last edited by saqib; 03-03-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yes it should be invite only

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well, it's a forum

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    FST will never be invite only, just because its covers a lot more that BT like others have said.

maybe the BT Invite section should be though, but then this is a public forum so i very much doubt that will ever happen either.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast