Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Skizo, did u know theres alot of news about your state :)

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    No, no it isn't. I refer you to my previous statement.

Also, the rise in oil cost is due to how much the sellers are charging. Period.

All that other shit is just finger pointing... like crime. WTF does the President have to do with crime?

Crime is up or down depending on how city, county, or even state operates. Aggressive towards prosecutions, arrests, etc. The acts of the the President has little (if any at all) affect on the crime rate of any given area. I've never heard of a criminal committing a crime based on the actions (or lack of) of a President.
    I wasn't blaming George Dubya for the other things. I said he and his administration are partly responsible for the decrease of the US Dollar. Partially the reason(Think Trillion dollar deficit which is now worse then when Clinton first fucked it up). If you took the blind fold off your eyes and actually read my whole post you would've spotted that. Also crime, mortgage crisis, spending, credit, the federal reserves, wall street, low retail sales, gas prices, and high utility bills, are other reasons behind the failing dollar. The US economy as a whole is shit right now. All those things I mentioned above have an effect on why the economy is bad or failing. The economy alway seems to fluctuate from time to time(This time not for the better). Nobody can afford to spend. Also the federal minimum wage is still near the figure its been since 1999(Just a minor increase). Slow down now before you get all PRO bush on me now.
    Last edited by grimms; 03-08-2008 at 05:31 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567